• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Welcome Brider to mix!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Like @NYECOGunsmith and @Gullwing , I have tricked @Brider into joining the ranks as a Moderator!

Yes soon we'll have more Mods than regular members but, what can I say? @Tophog is proof that ANYONE can be a Mod!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Welcome Brider! Any questions, don't ask @requiem or @Justified . They are too busy counting money to come on here too often!

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
"Like @NYECOGunsmith and @Gullwing , I have tricked @Brider into joining the ranks as a Moderator!

Yes soon we'll have more Mods than regular members but, what can I say? @NYECOGunsmith is proof that ANYONE can be a Mod!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Welcome Brider! Any questions, don't ask @requiem or @Justified . They are too busy counting money to come on here too often!"

There, fixed it for ya...………….

Welcome to the inner asylum with the Asylum, Brider, we recent incarceration types are working on our escape, we'll take you with us when we go over/under/through the wall!

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Lead Bouncer
Founding Member
don't listen to @titanNV. don't ask me anything. i'll steer you in the wrong direction.

that being said...

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
This thread is now visible for all to see!

Unlike @Gullwing, @Brider received his full fledged demotion to Moderator without any imaginary probationary period! :LOL:

Thank you again for helping with the forum, Brider!