Volunteer With Water For Wildlife

If you are interested in volunteering to help upland game in the Eastern Mojave Desert and Owens Valley in CA, please like our H204Wildlife Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/H2O4Wildlife/

Volunteering to work on guzzlers and big game drinkers at one of our Water for Wildlife projects is a great way to help wildlife, make new friends, scout new areas, and learn where water sources are. Our projects run from February through June, and details will be posted on our FB page when the time nears. We also host a youth quail hunt in the Mojave National Preserve. This event allows kids a chance to hunt wild birds before the season opens.

Who we are:

We are Society for the Protection and Care of Wildlife, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. However, we are better known as Water for Wildlife.

We are old time conservationists. We do real, on the ground projects to benefit wildlife. We build and repair wildlife drinkers. We clean out springs and tinajas. We acquire habitat which has water. We count wildlife.

terdog

uber Member
Yours is a great cause.
Is your organization further north?
I'm in Carson Valley / Gardnerville area and would be happy to help.
I'm a Commercial Driver with Tanker endorsement and could drive a water truck if that would help.

Yours is a great cause.
Is your organization further north?
I'm in Carson Valley / Gardnerville area and would be happy to help.
I'm a Commercial Driver with Tanker endorsement and could drive a water truck if that would help.
The farthest north we work is Bishop, and that is just 1 project a year. You might look into nevada chukar foundation out of winnemuca.