• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

UPDATE Attachments now active for All Users

GatorJim

Squib Saver
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Old computer 1111.jpg

Seems legit....

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Lead Bouncer
Founding Member
let's not all adding attachments for the sake or adding attachments. I'll be no respector of person in what i consider abuse.

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
let's not all adding attachments for the sake or adding attachments. I'll be no respector of person in what i consider abuse.
:confused:..Was just celebrating a bit.

Harley

BANNED FOR LIFE+10 Because he dared me to do it!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
It was sort of a test drive

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Via TinyPic..:D Not as big or nice, but...No bandwidth issues?

545x39

Well-known member (45 ACP)
When you become a forum supporter does it enable you to delete your ad that sold? I notice people had to say admin please delete. Just curious...

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
When you become a forum supporter does it enable you to delete your ad that sold? I notice people had to say admin please delete. Just curious...
They aren't deleted, just closed...Locked up.
You can't delete threads.

545x39

Well-known member (45 ACP)
They aren't deleted, just closed.
Oh is there a reason sir? Doesnt it take alot of space? Cant the one that posted it delete it, so admins are not bothered and bombarded with all inboxes? I dont mean to be nosey.. its just its the first sight ive see. Like this.. i love it. But peolle make mistakes and have to wait for admin to delete. Sorry again.

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Oh is there a reason sir? Doesnt it take alot of space? Cant the one that posted it delete it, so admins are not bothered and bombarded with all inboxes? I dont mean to be nosey.. its just its the first sight ive see. Like this.. i love it. But peolle make mistakes and have to wait for admin to delete. Sorry again.
Administrators gotta administrate, I guess. You can edit your postings.
If you want it closed, ask for it to be closed. The posting will then drift into the abyss of closed threads.

Postings do not take a lot of space. You lock it to have a reference resource. On the back side of your profile it tracks your posts, likes and rating. If they constantly deleted them it would constantly change.