• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

They love the place!

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
How much did they pay you for the endorsement? :laugh:

Seriously, glad to see another forum sponsor get good reviews!

2ndA

It's your Right !!!
Commercial Sponsor
Preferred Private Party
Transfer Dealer
Just Deserts thank you for that!! We appreciate all the love we have been getting on Nevada Shooters! You guys are awesome :D

gixxer760

Domestic Terrorist aka pa
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
How much did they pay you for the endorsement? :laugh:

Seriously, glad to see another forum sponsor get good reviews!
they offered him 10% off for a positive review! JK lol although that would be a good way to get people in and reviews out! *hint hint* hahaha

Tys 4x4

[]-o-[]
Forum Supporter
I have to chime in and say this place is pretty awesome. i haven't purchased a firearm here yet, but have stopped in and bought ammo, usually after eating at big dogs across the street. The few times I've been in the staff has always been extremely friendly.

teammazza

shooter
Forum Supporter
The people here are very classy and friendly. No gun store commandos, its a little shop but I always find something to buy. I really like supporting local shops, because the next crazy shooting the Big Box stores go all corporate and stop selling guns and ammo.

OldPaul

my favorite LGS

Picked up a nice little S&W M442 today, as usual they were helpful and friendly. My favorite place to shop for new toys. I like the fact that they are always straight shooters and will always give you an honest answer to any question.

Time to start saving for my next purchase:eek:ld: