• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Thank you!!

JFComfort

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Gudio I wanted to thank you for everything!! I'm glad you guys are up and running and I must say the shop is coming along great! Thank you for letting me come in during your off day and transfering the custom gun!! I love hanging out and talking shop with you guys and I always meet cool fellow shooters over at your place.

YOU SIR ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***WARNING***

Do not listen to anything Guido say's I said! He is trying to get me kill by some very dangerous people!!

Last edited:

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
hahaha....no sweat Joe....gd you finally got it, can't wait to see how it shoots.

And don't worry, I'll let Billy know what you said about his Mom! haha Just kidding man, you know I have to bust balls!

JFComfort

I know man, Im just being melodramatic! I hope it shoots like Sonic Sammy's. It doesn't matter if its cold bore, cold clean bore or has 60 rounds through it, it's always where you put'em

JFComfort

What was the link for your gun broker again? I tried to save it while I was on my girl's iPhone but I screwed it up.