Thank You!!

okdonk

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Just wanted to say HUGE Thank You to Greg and the crew of Valkyrie Combat,
For cerakoting my AR Parts with their best service and quality.

I dropped them off on their Grand Opening day, 10/26/13. Quoted for 2 weeks and they done the job on friday 11/1/13.

I will definitely come back for more cerakoting jobs!!

To see what they did, check my thread out:
http://www.nevadashooters.com/showthread.php?t=47149

Please visit them on:
www.valkyriecombat.com
411 Max Ct
Henderson, NV 89011
877-229-0065

Thank You

mbogo

Bwana Mkubwa
Forum Supporter
Well, that gives me a little hope that they'll finish my Cerakoting job sooner than the 3-4 weeks I was quoted by Jerram. :morningcoffee:

mbogo

okdonk

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Well, that gives me a little hope that they'll finish my Cerakoting job sooner than the 3-4 weeks I was quoted by Jerram. :morningcoffee:

mbogo
Did you drop your part last saturday on their grand opening too? Give them a call just to check the status, doesn't hurt to call. Maybe they finished the job.

Valkyrie Combat

Commercial Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
Thanks okdonk!

Mbogo, we are doing the best we can to get through all of the orders we took in during the event (there were quite a few of them ;). Okdonk was one of the first orders we took in on Saturday. He gave us his carbine parts completely disassembled, and they were brand new, so they didn't require any cleaning or degreasing, which saved us a lot of time. Email us and we will get you a more definitive ETA. Thanks in advance for your patience, we will get your weapon completed ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mbogo

Bwana Mkubwa
Forum Supporter
No problem, I'm not worried. I've got plenty of other guns to entertain me in the interim. :001_cool:

I dropped off a LH barreled action, so it's not like it can share space in the oven. :wink:

mbogo

mbogo

Bwana Mkubwa
Forum Supporter
You're welcome, but don't take what I said as license to do my barrel last. :laughingman:

mbogo

Valkyrie Combat

Commercial Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
Haha. We usually try and group things together by color (ie coat all the OD Green stuff at the same time). It saves us a lot of time mixing paint and cleaning our equipment. That's how we normally prioritize our workload.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk