• URGENT! Help STOP the UNCONSTITUTIONAL Red Flag Law AB291!
    CLICK HERE for details!

Switch mount for Key-mod grip

oly29

uber Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
So I got a new Streamlight flash light for my AR. It came with the wired switch and now I need to find a nice mount for the switch to mount it to the key-mod grip. I have looked at Cloud Defensive and really like their product but $70.00 for a switch mount is a little expensive, plus they are out of stock for black. Anyone use something else?

SL Dangerous

Zombies aren't real
Forum Supporter
So I got a new Streamlight flash light for my AR. It came with the wired switch and now I need to find a nice mount for the switch to mount it to the key-mod grip. I have looked at Cloud Defensive and really like their product but $70.00 for a switch mount is a little expensive, plus they are out of stock for black. Anyone use something else?
Have you checked out the KAC "wire management kit"? It comes with a key mod pressure switch mount. I know it specifically references compatibility with a couple Surefire switches but I do not recall if it is with Streamlight switches. I run a Fenix light/pressure which and while the footprint of the switch and the mount are the exact same I've yet to figure out how/if mine will mount. Is your switch extremely "thin" in height? If so it might work.

I used velcro when it was mounted to my quad rail AR however I'm not sure there is enough surface area for the tape to hold on a key mod rail so I haven't tried that route yet