• Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
  • Attention mobile users! The Tapatalk integration is down until further notice. For the full mobile experience, please simply use your web browser on your mobile device to view the forum. Thank you!

Superbird going to auction

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
You can have a large wing and not worry how much you open the trunk, when the wing is on the trunk. Yes this is stock from the factory. BMW laughed at Mercedes for it, saying that if it worked they would have to redesign their wind tunnel. They did:dita:

Ricci

uber Member
You can have a large wing and not worry how much you open the trunk, when the wing is on the trunk. Yes this is stock from the factory. BMW laughed at Mercedes for it, saying that if it worked they would have to redesign their wind tunnel. They did:dita:
Too funny.
My early Trans Am had the rear trunk mounted "spoiler" which required different springs to support the weight vs the standard Firebird line. Guys who added the spoiler without changing the springs used the top of their heads to keep the trunk open. Amazing that with just a little added weight it wouldn't stay open.

JR3

living in Henderson NV
Too funny.
My early Trans Am had the rear trunk mounted "spoiler" which required different springs to support the weight vs the standard Firebird line. Guys who added the spoiler without changing the springs used the top of their heads to keep the trunk open. Amazing that with just a little added weight it wouldn't stay open.
added a spoiler to my 70 Camaro. I use an old squeegee handle to prop open the trunk.

One of my favorite cars!