Stopped Car Thief/Possible Home Invasion at my house tonight.

jfrey123

I aim to misbehave...
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Can't say for sure what the prosecution might need you for. As the complainant who called 911 after he went to your house, they might need you to testify as their PC for detaining the man in the first place, which led to them finding out he was the car thief?

SG1

lets do it.
Can't say for sure what the prosecution might need you for. As the complainant who called 911 after he went to your house, they might need you to testify as their PC for detaining the man in the first place, which led to them finding out he was the car thief?
Sounds about right.

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
Staff member
But I did not see him get in or out of the vehicle, does that matter?
I do but still pisses me off having to get up at 8:30.
I would try contacting the DA to see if he can give you a better idea what time you would be called. If there are a bunch of witnesses then you could be pushed back, but very least they are not ready to go at 8:30 so you will probably wait around a while.

I had witnessed an altercation between a man and a business owner in my shopping mall, I too was going to be called as a witness, I was contacted by the DA and the defense atty as to what I was able to testify too, after that I was told I was not needed in court as the defendant decided to take a deal... sometimes the fact that the DA can call a witness is used as leverage to close a case... you might not even have to testify...

SG1

lets do it.
I had witnessed an altercation between a man and a business owner in my shopping mall, I too was going to be called as a witness, I was contacted by the DA and the defense atty as to what I was able to testify too, after that I was told I was not needed in court as the defendant decided to take a deal... sometimes the fact that the DA can call a witness is used as leverage to close a case... you might not even have to testify...
That is what I am hoping for.

My Friend Robert has the same thing, used his AR to stopped a bunch of teens from breaking into his friend`s house (screamed them into submission) and with the aid of a camera he was not needed in the end.

ZilWin

Obsessed Member
Well got back from court, guy was not legal, he got 9 months, did not have to testify but stuck around anyways.
Just think, when he gets out he'll be hardened and just in time for Hildabeast to give him a path to citizenship. After all he's already familiar with the criminal justice system so he's a prime candidate to become a Hillary American.

SG1

lets do it.
Just think, when he gets out he'll be hardened and just in time for Hildabeast to give him a path to citizenship. After all he's already familiar with the criminal justice system so he's a prime candidate to become a Hillary American.

The guy looks like if Marco Rubio joined the Cartel.

If that happens, just hope some General has the balls to say "**** it" and go full bore Pinochet.

I am sick of leftists, ruining our nation.

This whole ordeal could have been avoid had avoid had a border fence been put up 30 years ago and this and countless other violent scum bags been kept out and countless real victims of violent crime would be alive and unharnessed.

It just pisses me off to high Hell that they use such scum bags as reason to disarm us.

My advice is have your Home Defense Weapon at arms reach, and when it doubt always assume the worst.

LASCHRIS

Life is hard enough. It's harder when your stupid
gansta.jpg
Motion lights are good for the homeowner, but they don't deter anybody. Just today I found magic marker graffiti on a trailer in my driveway, no idea when it might've happened. And I don't live in a 'hood either, just dumbass poser kids trying to be cool.

I've been lucky and never had something with confirmed BG on my property. I've had a couple situations where things seemed to be going bad or a bump in the night seemed like more. I always seem to act well in the moment, I feel amped but I feel in control. It's the *aftermath* that always jacks me up. That full body tingle and shake after the threat has passed, a chance to breath deep and try to bring yourself down off the adrenaline high.