• Chat feature is now enabled for ALL USERS!

sloan

akholic

uber n00b
Forum Supporter
my son and I drove out to sloan today there was signs all along the left side of the road no trespassing, no shooting, by order of the Nevada aviation dept.There were still people out there shooting. How long have these sign been out anybody else see them?

Harley

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Aviation dept? What would they have to do with that area? Was somebody shooting at the life flight helicopter?? Or maybe idiots have been getting too close to the exec airport....

akholic

uber n00b
Forum Supporter
unfortunately I didn't get a pic of the sign I was probably shaking my head to much it has been awhile since we were out there but the last time I told my son its just a matter of time before they shut it down with all the trash people leave out there

Harley

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
F381531B-31FD-4DD9-AFD7-17F1EFA6AA3C.jpeg Best i can tell is they are posted in a section maybe a mile or two and end at MM 14. Well before the hubcap turnoff.

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
Staff member
There is an "airport" in the area. Wouldn't think it but watched a glider land while coming back from Commiefornia a week ago. That was just south of Jean...