• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Reloading Supplies; where can I find them? Post your finds here!!

oly29

uber Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
I bought 8 pounds of Titegroup and only reload 9MM and at 4.0-4.1 grains per round, 8 pounds will last almost forever.

oly29

uber Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Alright, first we need to know how much longer you plan on living. Then we can figure out if it is enough ammo. Until then I am still reloading as much as I can.

I am looking for small pistol primers. Is the best time to hit up sportsman's warehouse in the morning or in the middle of the day when they might get their deliveries.

totenschadel

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I am looking for small pistol primers. Is the best time to hit up sportsman's warehouse in the morning or in the middle of the day when they might get their deliveries.
Welp, NW Sportsman's replaced the normal primer location with storage boxes. There is a powder list at the gun counter. If any, the primers are being held hostage with the powder.
Served first will be employees and their friends, then the rest of us schmucks who don't have an "in."

Last edited:

gixxer760

Domestic Terrorist aka pa
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter