• Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
  • Attention mobile users! The Tapatalk integration is down until further notice. For the full mobile experience, please simply use your web browser on your mobile device to view the forum. Thank you!

Ramping up in the 'Rump

We're in the process of setting up a new training center in Pahrump.
We were sharing space with The Master at Arms gun shop, but as both of our business expanded we ran out of room.

Our new place is at 921 S. Hwy 160, ste. 404, next to Master at Arms.

May is a busy month with our Vegas karate business, so the May schedule in Pahrump will be be light with CCW classes, a dedicated renewal only session, and a free trial class for kid's karate.

June should step up with some free tuneup classes for alumni, as well as rolling out First Aid /CPR training for the community and some martial arts and archery workshops for the kiddos.

We have a lot more space so some indoor (air conditioned) low light, tactics, and force on force are in the works as the Vegas biz lightens over the Summer.

Attachments

geo

Obsessed Member
Staff member
Cool, should be able to take some classes with you guys now, it was kind of hard to get away to Vegas for the first aid and CPR ones. Cant wait!

doz

Obsessed Member
Awesome for people in Pahrump. Chuck is a great person and trainer. I wish (hopefully soon) to be in a better position to take some classes even if it is in Pahrump.

My son does Karate w/ Chuck and loves him! I would highly suggest anyone slightly interested to at least give him a look! He is one of those trainers who has the knowledge to teach the experienced gun owners and won't make someone who is new to guns feel like they don't belong.