Pocket Knives

I alternate between a Chris Reeve Mnandi (ebony) and a Benchmade Mini Griptilian. I prefer the smaller pocket knives.

Chris Reeve makes a great knife well his wife and son do as he is out of the picture. I had a Sebenza but just to big to pack everyday. the 3.25" blade is just right. I have a Orbit on order another two months before I lay my hands on it but a very unusual a collaboration between Hawk knifes and Serge panchenko a mid tech knife with a cleaver style blade.

Cujo

FFI CCI
Forum Supporter
Chris Reeve makes a great knife well his wife and son do as he is out of the picture. I had a Sebenza but just to big to pack everyday. the 3.25" blade is just right. I have a Orbit on order another two months before I lay my hands on it but a very unusual a collaboration between Hawk knifes and Serge panchenko a mid tech knife with a cleaver style blade.
Yes. I like the size of the Mnandi.

I'm always on the hunt for the Holy Grail perfect EDC knife.

Currently I carry a Cold Steel Pro Lite tanto. But I change it out with a Ganzo (yes, Ganzo) 753M1, Ganzo 759M (Spyderco knock off), and a Kershaw Chill, among a few other neck knives.

As you may have figured out, my theme is cheap and light but decent quality and usable.

sbubrick

Obsessed Member
nFA47PgaTNO0wV9KfF2Vtw.jpg Benchmade Griptilian, tango blade. Benchmade does a free service at Shot show every year. Clean, adjust, sharpen, and engrave. This year they replaced my blade and reengraved free.

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
I'm always using the wrong tool for the job and breaking things, so No-names, Gerbers and Kershaws for me. They cut stuff until I lose/break them.