plate carriers

Facejackets

Low Speed High Drag
Airsoft grade carrier and steel plates with nothing but Chinese nylon keeping 1847927 tiny spall fragments from entering your neck? Noooooo thank you.

For about $150 more, you could have bought some Paraclete Speed Plates and a better carrier.

geo

Obsessed Member
Staff member
Spartan plates ARE coated, but they have that logo on the front of them pressed into the coating so its looks like they are not. Its a pretty decent deal. They have a very think build up of anti spall on them actually.

pinnipegcrunch

pew pew fan
Forum Supporter
I ordered this 1 week before I posted this thread so I got it yesterday. the plates will be a good target when I have time to shoot. the carrier will be a spare, I will get a better set for sure. DON'T get this set. to me there is no coating. looks like paint just for corrosion protection. I wont trust this set at all. it may stop a round but not fragments. need to do more research next time before I purchase. took pictures but don't want to spend time downloading it to imageshack.

I ordered this 1 week before I posted this thread so I got it yesterday. the plates will be a good target when I have time to shoot. the carrier will be a spare, I will get a better set for sure. DON'T get this set. to me there is no coating. looks like paint just for corrosion protection. I wont trust this set at all. it may stop a round but not fragments. need to do more research next time before I purchase. took pictures but don't want to spend time downloading it to imageshack.
I actually have a First Spear Siege BALCS Plate Carrier in Coyote Tan, size large, that I have never worn. Still has the tag on it, been in the closet since I bought it. Definitely not your run of the mill Chinese knock off carrier. You can PM me if you're interested.