• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

NFA engravings done while you wait! In and out in 15-20 minutes.

Epic Milk

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Just got a lower engraved. I called a few places, then remembered this post and was happy to give the work to a forum sponsor. Brian was very friendly and knocked it out while I waited. The engraving was done in the flare of the magwell. The letters are the correct size and depth, the lines are clean, and the alignment is perfect. Just the quality I want on a lower that I'm going to have forever. I'll definitely be back with more work in the future.

LVLaserEngraving

Custom Laser Engraving & Much More!
Commercial Sponsor
Just got a lower engraved. I called a few places, then remembered this post and was happy to give the work to a forum sponsor. Brian was very friendly and knocked it out while I waited. The engraving was done in the flare of the magwell. The letters are the correct size and depth, the lines are clean, and the alignment is perfect. Just the quality I want on a lower that I'm going to have forever. I'll definitely be back with more work in the future.

Thanks for the awesome review! GREATLY appreciated!

We're still running the Nevada Shooter's NFA special for $50 till further notice. Mention NV Shooters to pay only $50! NFA done while you wait!

LVLaserEngraving

Commercial Sponsor
Can Laser do wood have a 1956 weatherby and have some wildlife would love to have on the stock

We can do wood, but it depends on the size of the engraving. We'd love to discuss this project with you. Anyway you could bring the rifle in so we can take a look and strategize? We're open Tues - Sat from 10-5pm. Located on Sahara and Rainbow.

HKSJoo

Member (9mm)
Did an FFL transfer a few weeks ago and the got a special item engraved today. Brian and crew are very professional, courteous, and knowledgable. Don't hesitate to get a transfer or any engraving done through them. They earned all my future business. ?

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Could you redo the serial # on a Hi-Power?...was refinished and it is faint.

LVLaserEngraving

Commercial Sponsor
Did an FFL transfer a few weeks ago and the got a special item engraved today. Brian and crew are very professional, courteous, and knowledgable. Don't hesitate to get a transfer or any engraving done through them. They earned all my future business. ?

I really appreciate both your patronage and your review of my business! Thank you!

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Thank you, Sir...awesome job and quick, too.??

LVLaserEngraving

Commercial Sponsor
I have a stamp inbound any day now. Gonna need some SBR engraving.

Do i need to call ahead or can i just drop by during business hours?

NO appointments necessary, just drop in when works best for you. We're open Tuesday thru Saturday, 10-6. Takes approx 15 minutes.

Last edited:

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Shout out to Las Vegas Laser Engraving. Very quick work this morning. Very appreciated. Glad I was able to give the work to a forum sponsor.

And I meant to stop by Elite while I was in the plaza, but forgot until I was half way home...

LVLaserEngraving

Commercial Sponsor
Shout out to Las Vegas Laser Engraving. Very quick work this morning. Very appreciated. Glad I was able to give the work to a forum sponsor.

And I meant to stop by Elite while I was in the plaza, but forgot until I was half way home...

Thank you so much for dropping by and letting us take care of your NFA engraving. We appreciate your support!

Bgreen

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Hey guys, I have a lower I need engraved for my sbr.

How detailed do I need to strip it before I bring it in? I'm assuming it needs to sit in some sort of jig while it's engraved.

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I've bought them in a lower with just the stock pulled. Based on what I saw I needn't have bothered :)