• Welcome to Nevada Shooters!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, buy and sell with in our popular Trading Post and more! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
  • Attention mobile users! The Tapatalk integration is down until further notice. For the full mobile experience, please simply use your web browser on your mobile device to view the forum. Thank you!

Newbie here in Sparks

Hello all, new to the forum. Only been living in the state for a little under a year. Escaped the shackles of communist california. I feel right at home in this state and it feels great to be surrounded by people in the community that share the same willingness to fight for our freedom.

Love pistols, i carry a S&W M&P 2.0 compact on most days. Love my AR's but AK's are my bread and butter. Hope to make it down to Vegas for an AK builders class with Jim Fuller at Rifle Dynamics.

Hello all, new to the forum. Only been living in the state for a little under a year. Escaped the shackles of communist california. I feel right at home in this state and it feels great to be surrounded by people in the community that share the same willingness to fight for our freedom.
Welcome!

I think most of this forum membership is from CA. Which part are you from? I am from the west SF Bay Area.

I mainly live in Reno, but I am now at one of my other places in Auburn, CA. I plan on riding back to Reno tomorrow. I was going back today, but the weather is lousy today for such a ride on a motorcycle.

-Don- Auburn, CA