New to me G29SF

Kinoons

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I’m not much of a Glock fan, I have a 19 because they’re ubiquitous but I enjoy my walthers more. However if you’re in the lightweight 10mm game it’s hard to beat the G29.
5CA744D2-9123-4068-BD4A-C1B5BD5FD320.jpeg

Have been a 10mm fan for 25 years, when I bought my first Glock 20.

Had a 29 when they first came out.

Found it to be punishing to shoot with full house 10mm loads, ended up selling it.

Eventually sold my Glock 20, and my EAA Witness Hunter and Elite in 10mm, and now only have a single Glock Model 40, with a Reflex sight.

Give us a range report when you get it out!

Kinoons

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I still need to pick up some 10mm, but I did get two G20 mags, a few +2 base plates, and a 3.5lb connector to switch out. All set for the range, now to get some ammo.

Kinoons

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I still need to pick up some 10mm, but I did get two G20 mags, a few +2 base plates, and a 3.5lb connector to switch out. All set for the range, now to get some ammo.
Finally made it to the range yesterday, in the rain. I brought some LAX 10mm range fodder (180 gr fmj) and some Underwood 220gr cast lead.

The LAX is firm, definitely more recoil than my 9mm, but not an issue. The underwood is downright stout as far as blast and recoil go. It’s not painful but from both a cost and enjoyment perspective I wouldn’t fire off 100rds of that stuff just for fun.

I still need to get some JHP, but i believe this one will be a keeper and is my new walking around the woods gun.