Need a new NFA Trust attorney

My NFA trust was through Bunker law, who apparently permanently closed. I have a few specific questions I need to run across an experienced NFA attorney.
Who’s the big name in town these days?

gixxer760

Domestic Terrorist aka pa
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Bunker Law Closed? No notice? WOW! So what happens to the trusts...?
He just wrote them, anyone can write a trust, lawyers just understand the terminology needed in it. Once it's written it is it's in entity if I'm not mistaken not tied to the lawyer who wrote it at all.

STV_Keith

Obsessed Member
Good to hear Mr. Bunker. Your FB page shows "Permanently Closed" for hours. Might want to put something different there...I thought you were done too.

Good to hear Mr. Bunker. Your FB page shows "Permanently Closed" for hours. Might want to put something different there...I thought you were done too.
Yeah, FB is rather limiting (and Google). Depending on how things go, there will be a new firm name, office location, website, etc. No matter what that page will be obsolete, but once I have new info I can put it on there. It's taking a bit longer than I had planned.

Regardless of what happens with my practice, I'll still be kicking around for my NFA trust clients.

Yeah, FB is rather limiting (and Google). Depending on how things go, there will be a new firm name, office location, website, etc. No matter what that page will be obsolete, but once I have new info I can put it on there. It's taking a bit longer than I had planned.

Regardless of what happens with my practice, I'll still be kicking around for my NFA trust clients.
Please put all that information about your new updated practice here as not everyone belongs to FB. Thank you!