My edc list

Kinoons

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
I’ll get started

Garmin fenix 3 watch
iPhone
Walther PPS IWB or SW bodyguard if pocket/deep carry is required.
Spyderco manix 2
Leatherman wave
Keys with mini sharpie and collapsible pen
Wallet
Eye drops
Chap stick
Fenix S1R baton rechargeable flashlight.

I love gear lists.

Moto G Plus
SA XD9 SC in a AG Cloaktuck in winter, or XDs in a Vedder Lighttuck in summer
Kershaw 1990X
Streamlight Stylus Pro
Leatherman Juice S2
Cheap front pocket wallet I don't remember the brand of and need to replace
keys

JR3

living in Henderson NV
Wedding ring
Wallet
Car keys
Phone
Watch
One of my folder knives
Sunglasses
DB9FS OWB DeSantis Speed Scabbard

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
Staff member
Testicles
Spectacles
Wallet
Watch

Phone
Keys
Gerber knife started smooth/serrated now fully serrated (need a new one)
Walther PPS or HKP2000sk
Extra mag

KelTec PF9 IWB or pocket
S&W ExtremeOps CK6A
Keys (with key-shaped bottle opener!)
Car fob
Wallet
Samsung Galaxy S7
Chapstick
Watch

titanNV

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Testicles
Spectacles
Wallet
Watch

Phone
Keys
Gerber knife started smooth/serrated now fully serrated (need a new one)
Walther PPS or HKP2000sk
Extra mag
Wow you have to remember all that? Luckily my huevos aren't detachable! :thumbsup:

jfrey123

I aim to misbehave...
Staff member
Forum Supporter
IWB Glock 27 with a reload weak side to balance weight (and more bullets is always nice) -OR- a S&W 637 in my right front pocket. All depends on concealment needs. Right now, unfortunately, the guns stay home because OC isn't a daily option for me and CCW renewal slipped my mind and now I'm expired.... Mid July appears to be the earliest I can re-add these to my true EDC.

Spring assist folder. I prefer half serrated blades for beating on them without wearing the edge too quickly. Currently loving Kershaw blades after losing a decade's worth of faith in Gerbers.

Wallet. Bi-fold. Screws up the cash less and is easier to sit on than a tri-fold. And leather for me, no velcro nylon combos because I'm older than 14 years.

iPhone 6 Plus. Because wifey got me to the dark side almost a decade ago and I don't care for Android based devices.

Keys. As few as I can get away with for the day's application. Includes a bottle opening keychain for the libations with friends.

Sunglasses. Anything that fits my large head and is polarized. I'm OCD almost to a fault, as if going out in the sun without eye pro one time will harm my wonderful 20/20.

Craig

Do Not Read This
Forum Supporter
As some of you know I work in entertainment production and I wrote an article a while back about my EDC for Live Sound magazine that is archived on prosoundweb.com.

https://www.prosoundweb.com/channels/live-sound/everyday_carry_the_right_tools_for_the_job/

In the article I did omit my firearm which is usually a Ruger LCP in a pocket holster loaded with Gold Dot. A spare mag of Gold Dot is also carried.

Some of the highlights:
Pelican 2360 in a mini-mag holster (the old Pelicans fit the holster, the newer ones before they were discontinued are a bit bigger and do not fit the holsters)

Spyderco Rescue knife serrated

Keys with mini-mag and ear plugs

XL Pock-Its pouch with:
Gerber multi tool because it can be used one-handed
Greenlee voltage detector
Saber Tooth T screwdriver
Lutz mini drivers
Uncle Bill's Sliver Gripper tweezers
mini fingernail cutter (also works great as wire stripper)
modified Stanley C wrench (removed the plastic grip and added paracord)
Breacher Bar from Countycomm.com

I have switched from a standard mini notepad to a leather bound pad holder that holds paper, band-aids, and business cards.

With all my tools I'm a belt AND suspenders guy!

Attachments

EDC to me means your pistol? So I will answer that way. My Glock 19 goes with me every day, a 4th gen. With TruGlow night sights, all green. I do not carry any other model of Glock, I have two set up the exact same way. The sights, mentioned. Extended slide stop, Glock factory model (Took them a while to manufacture these slide releases, just had to see how much money they were loosing!)

Butt plug, flush fit, helps with mag changes, plus I like the look of it. Had to trim the bottom of the mag release, dug into my second finger, sharp knife, fixed.

Glock 17 spare mag, on offside, plus a Surefire flashlight, sits in a Glock mag pouch, had to soften it up, sit it in the kitchen sink, under the hot tap works.

Winchester 147g Ranger T. 16 rounds up, always a chambered round.
Sorry, except when we babysit the munchkins, 4 and 7. Then I unchamber the live round, just in case.

Tinman517

Happily Unemployed
My current EDC items are:

- Shield 9mm w/MagGuts +2 for 7 round mag in a Vedder LightTuck holster
- Benchmade Mini Barrage
- Car key
- Wallet
- Fenix LD02 flash light

Sig P365 to replace my Shield when Sig finally gets it all sorted out.

I’ll get started

Garmin fenix 3 watch
iPhone
Walther PPS IWB or SW bodyguard if pocket/deep carry is required.
Spyderco manix 2
Leatherman wave
Keys with mini sharpie and collapsible pen
Wallet
Eye drops
Chap stick
Fenix S1R baton rechargeable flashlight.
+1 for the Garmin Fenix 3! Love my Garmin!
Iphone 6 Plus
Taurus G2 Millenium
Sarge Knife

Native

Born and Raised
SA Range Officer Compact 9 in a Tagua Leather IWB
2 spare mags
Kershaw folder
Samsung S6 Active

Learned a valuable lesson this past weekend. Had to fuel one of our trucks Sunday, grabbed my wallet, and ONLY my wallet (I was in sweats) and headed out. While fueling, a young couple on the next set of pumps started going at it verbally. DB behind the wheel takes off with the girl's door open, door slams into the big metal pump guard, keeps going with the door still open. Me and another guy follow them out, catch up to them at another gas station, and walk in behind the girl to make sure she's OK. Afterwards I realized, no phone, no sidearm, no knife. I will NEVER leave the house again without at least my phone and my carry. You never know where you'll be when something can start going sideways.

SA Range Officer Compact 9 in a Tagua Leather IWB
2 spare mags
Kershaw folder
Samsung S6 Active

Learned a valuable lesson this past weekend. Had to fuel one of our trucks Sunday, grabbed my wallet, and ONLY my wallet (I was in sweats) and headed out. While fueling, a young couple on the next set of pumps started going at it verbally. DB behind the wheel takes off with the girl's door open, door slams into the big metal pump guard, keeps going with the door still open. Me and another guy follow them out, catch up to them at another gas station, and walk in behind the girl to make sure she's OK. Afterwards I realized, no phone, no sidearm, no knife. I will NEVER leave the house again without at least my phone and my carry. You never know where you'll be when something can start going sideways.
Those times are called "Oh Sxxt occasions! We all do them...ONCE!

TexasJackKin

Longing to Breath Free
Forum Supporter
EDC:

Winter: Glock 23
Spring/Fall: M&P Shield .40S&W
Summer: LC9S

Plus, wallet, iPhone, pocket knife, keys. Everything else is mission dependent.

Clockwork

Obsessed Member
My EDC list:

Glock 43
Wallet
Iphone 8+
Keys
Burts bees wax (the best)
Spyderco PM2 (rarely)

I'm not a fan anymore of watches on my wrist but I wish I really was (might want to try a SUUNTO).