Loving the cool weather!

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
I love that it's not in the 70s yet, as it seems to normally be this time of year!
I hope we get a cool summer with very low occurrences of 110+ heat!
Screenshot_20190206-073417.jpg

MP15Reloader

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
My wife is the same way. Im more of a summer guy, rather be hot than cold.

That being said, cant wait for the 70s and 80s where im most comfortable. Unfortunately those temps usually coincide with my allergies

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
Mac,

As a problem solver, me and OFFICE DEPOT, the first name in discrete health care items, are here to help you!!!

Here are two items for ya! Old school bag and astronaut style! Your choice!

https://www.officedepot.com/a/produ...VCcZkCh19OQsjEAQYFCACEgKfD_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

https://www.officedepot.com/a/produ...Vph-tBh2IJQhBEAQYKSABEgKpzfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I hate working when I have so many clothes on that I can't move.

But the worst part is needing to take a pee and trying to pull 2" out of 4" of clothes.

johnthomas

Henderson
Forum Supporter
I don't like the cold. At least during the summer you can go where the AC is going. You can do the same thing during the winter, but then there are sick people everywhere.

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Administrator
I hate working when I have so many clothes on that I can't move.

But the worst part is needing to take a pee and trying to pull 2" out of 4" of clothes.
you can buy an extension on amazon that can help with that.

terdog

uber Member
I go down to Bridgeport twice a week. Today was -10 in the am, and warmed up to a friendly 29. Not to mention pulling a propane hose through
2 1/2' of fresh powder.
But, the sky was clear and blue and I was earning a good living with a good job.

I was smiling all day.

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
Staff member
You can keep it! :D
Well I spent two years in CT. I hated the cold but I love the snow. Especially since my car out drove all of theirs. But even a desert rat after two winters could withstand the frozen tundra of 30 degrees and snowing. Then I came out here and got hot during the summer......................

Hate the cold weather. I work outside. try "wearing more layers" and, working comfortably. not to mention can't save your hands from the cold. Everything you touch hurts.
Summer can't get here fast enough for me.

Last edited: