• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lost card...

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
John, did you lose the jack of diamonds? Ace of spades? valentine’s day special? Union? Race?

in other words… can you be more specific? Exactly what card did you lose?

John, did you lose the jack of diamonds? Ace of spades? valentine’s day special? Union? Race?

in other words… can you be more specific? Exactly what card did you lose?
I lost my membership card to the Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club. I had notified the club (email) immediately after I realized I could not find it. You will pardon my confusion as I very recently had a cancer operation and the subsequent treatments are a bit rough on my thinking. No excuse, just a fact. i just want to get another card as my time at the range is good therapy for me. Thank you for your answers and patience. Best regards. John Garrison.

Gullwing

Former Padawan Apprentice Now Master
Staff member
Ok just a few important items missing from the first post. Last posts makes much more sense and I am sure someone will come by to give you some good advice.

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner
You can trying leaving a voice message : tel: 888 564 0008
If I recall, a new card to access the club is $25, since it has a chip that needs to be activated.

I am assuming you renewed by the first of January, correct?

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
I lost mine a few years back. Emailed the club, Bill got back to me that same day. Had a new card in a bout a week in the mail. $25 fee for new card.

If I recall, a new card to access the club is $25, since it has a chip that needs to be activated.

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I have been renewed for this year. Regards. John

Bob R

Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
[QUOTE="littledrag68@yahoo.com, post: 1493546, member: 15497"You will pardon my confusion as I very recently had a cancer operation and the subsequent treatments are a bit rough on my thinking. No excuse, just a fact. [/QUOTE]

Chemo brain... it is a real thing. Just ask me!! And John apparently. :)

Be better John, go shooting and enjoy.

bob

[QUOTE="littledrag68@yahoo.com, post: 1493546, member: 15497"You will pardon my confusion as I very recently had a cancer operation and the subsequent treatments are a bit rough on my thinking. No excuse, just a fact.

bob[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the reply and support. Yes, I will go shooting when I get my membership card back. Regards. John

VegasJen

[QUOTE="littledrag68@yahoo.com, post: 1493546, member: 15497"You will pardon my confusion as I very recently had a cancer operation and the subsequent treatments are a bit rough on my thinking. No excuse, just a fact.

bob[/QUOTE]
Don't I know it! That stuff did some wacky crap to my head. At times I would close my eyes and it was almost like a light show going off in my brain. Explosions of light, sometimes it looked like electricity, multiple colors. It was crazy and cool at the same time. I've mostly recovered since then but I can't concentrate like I used to. Makes studying a *itch. I can only go for 20-30 minutes at a time and then my mind wanders, so I take a lot of breaks.

Impact Guns, the original online gun store- guns, ammo, and accessories for low prices.