• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

LCP 2 .22 review

Just a quicky, for anyone on the fence. Put about 250 rounds of thunderbolt through it. Around 200, had a failure to feed, easily fixed by a slight nudge on the slide. Had several low powered rounds in the mix as well, a couple of which led me to check the barrel, yet, gun still cycled. Only gripe I have, is there is only one mag,will a few very sharp, pointy edges. Overall, I’m super pleased

Gullwing

Former Padawan Apprentice Now Master
Staff member
Around number 200 there was A failure to feed or there were 200 failure to feeds in 250 rounds?
If you are super pleased with 80 FTF then I will have to remember you when I get a gun that doesn't function worth a crap. :sneaky:

Around number 200 there was A failure to feed or there were 200 failure to feeds in 250 rounds?
If you are super pleased with 80 FTF then I will have to remember you when I get a gun that doesn't function worth a crap. :sneaky:

Do you REALLY think his mini-review would have ended with "Overall, I'm super pleased" if he had an 80% failure rate?

His post seemed pretty clear to me - sounds like he had only a single failure to feed in 250 rounds, but I'm not an English teacher, nor do I play one on TV, nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.....

;)

i had a ruger lcp 22lr, but its mags are indeed sharp/hard to load, it had an occasional ftf with federal automatch ammo (a big part of my stash unfortunately) and i found it to be overall unpleasant in my hand so sold it off. as much as i like rugers, my pocket ccw is either a keltec p32 or naa bugout1 mini revolver.

Impact Guns, the original online gun store- guns, ammo, and accessories for low prices.