• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I Love S&W 15-22

Ironballs

Vegas 4 Life
Last weekend, approximately 1400 rounds of 22lr shot out of my 15/22. Only 1 failure to fire, of mostly Federal bulk! The only failure was fed back into El Machina. The ‘light stuck’ round went BANG. It was a soft bang however, because it was wearing a Spectre can.

7 people, sharing lots of guns, male and female, they all picked my 15/22 SBR as their favorite to shoot.

The 22lr,... Still a Blast to shoot!

Last edited:

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Heh, yep. I think most 15-22 owners would agree. Mine is an older (pre-threaded quad rail) version and has run like a top since I got it. Everyone that has shot it loves it. A few that have shot have gone on to buy their own (and now 'blame me' for the addiction). I put a POF drop-in FCG in mine and the young'uns like that trigger a lot more.

M&P15-22_1.jpg

vw68j

uber Member
Agree, I bought the above pink model for the wife. I find myself brining it to the range even if she's not with me. Ill pick one up for myself if when things calm down a bit.

Ronsmag

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Sorry I tried to buy that and it sent me to another site and it was just for a barrel I hate those pop-ups they are deceiving

Ronsmag

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
I had a Mossberg 715T, very similar but I had problems finding the right ammo it would jam until I found Thunderbolts they worked best ended up selling it This time I'm going with the S&W M&P

Ronsmag

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
I bought 1500 rds before I bought the gun, had to take the wife to Wally world so I check and they had a Winchester 333rds for $17

Ronsmag

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
I also have to say Thanks to Jim at DGS what a great place to purchase firearms.
This is my third purchase there and it always a good deal and an easy transaction, they go out of their way to help