I am so done with ......

Lrh502

Very Active Member
As I am still fighting the urge to buy another ACOG, I must confess my latest transgressions. I got my stamp yesterday to turn my Mossberg Shockwave into an SBS and I filed another eForm 1 to build an AR15 SBR. I also bought the upper and KAC handguard for said SBR project. I also have bought more AR15 and AK47 magazines, as well as 9mm Glock mags and Wilson Combat mags for my Colt 1911. Yesterday my Aimpoint M5 showed up with a Larue mount. In the last few months I have also bought an RTF2 Glock 17, Glock 19Gen4 with factory front serrations, Glock 19 Gen5 with FDE frame, and a HK VP9SK. I also bought 3 Surefire X300 Ultra and an M600 with tape switch weapon lights. Also 2 Arsenal AKs. But I did sell one of my Colt 1911s, so there is that!

Lrh502

Very Active Member
Good news-I successfully fought off the temptation to buy a Trijicon ACOG from PSA! The daily deal on this comes with free shipping. IIRC their free shipping is Fedex Ground, who I recently had lose a package. Their website does not allow me to select a UPS shipping option, and since I am not going to risk a $900.00 optic on Fedex Ground's (poop)ty service, I decided this purchase is a no-go!

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
...Those credit card rapists are selling Trijicon TA31-CH ACOGs for $899.99! I have it in my cart right now trying to fight the urge. ...
Well, you have to pay tax now on PSA orders so that takes a bite out of it. Hope that helps the suppress the urge :)

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
New P365 today and a bunch of other 'crap' in the last two weeks. I've been so good, then the black hamster started whispering in my ear. ;)

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
How do you like your 365? It's my EDC
Size-wise it is smaller than my Shield. Seriously. TARDIS pistol there. Sat my P238 on top of it and it is just a hair longer (including the tail of the 238) , the same height, but certainly a bit 'girthier' ;)

The trigger...very light, less than bothersome amount of take up, and less than 'Shield-spongy' break.

Taking it to the range in the morning to run a bunch of bulk, and various factory SD ammo to test it out.

iav8524

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Size-wise it is smaller than my Shield. Seriously. TARDIS pistol there. Sat my P238 on top of it and it is just a hair longer (including the tail of the 238) , the same height, but certainly a bit 'girthier' ;)

The trigger...very light, less than bothersome amount of take up, and less than 'Shield-spongy' break.

Taking it to the range in the morning to run a bunch of bulk, and various factory SD ammo to test it out.
It's definitely girthier than my PPS M2, but hard to sneeze at 12+1, vs 8+1

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
I placed an order for the LS steel striker for the peace of mind. Need a holster for the P365 too and I’ll order the Vedder LightTuck IWB pretty soon here. However, I still need to test drive it a few more times with different ammo types, including my prefer sd ammo of GDHP 124gr. +P. The first outing was flawless with 150 rounds of ammo. I like to get it up to around 1000 rounds before feeling comfortable to use it as an everyday carry piece.

These two will be the new carry pair:
BF719303-88D2-4CCC-BFE3-188726BA5B06.jpeg

Yg

Last edited:

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Got to the range this morning and put just over 400rds through it before rain chased me away. (Disassembled, cleaned, lubed last night)

Zero issues with mostly bulk factory ammo as well as some of my old 147gr XTP reloads, factory 124gr Gold Dots, 150HSTs, some 147gr reload HP Subs, a mag of Flex Tips, and a mag of Underwood 90 +P Lehigh Xtreme Defense.

Quite happy with with the shorty mag, and the 12rd mag. The extended 10rd ends at exactly the wrong place for my little finger though. Guess I'll be ordering some more short 10s and a few more 12s.

Very pleased with the trigger.

Need to run more though it to be confident, but it is looking good.

iav8524

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Got to the range this morning and put just over 400rds through it before rain chased me away. (Disassembled, cleaned, lubed last night)

Zero issues with mostly bulk factory ammo as well as some of my old 147gr XTP reloads, factory 124gr Gold Dots, 150HSTs, some 147gr reload HP Subs, a mag of Flex Tips, and a mag of Underwood 90 +P Lehigh Xtreme Defense.

Quite happy with with the shorty mag, and the 12rd mag. The extended 10rd ends at exactly the wrong place for my little finger though. Guess I'll be ordering some more short 10s and a few more 12s.

Very pleased with the trigger.

Need to run more though it to be confident, but it is looking good.
I think I have ~300 or so through my 365.. Love it.. and my 11 yr old stepkid wants to fight me for it lol

Lrh502

Very Active Member
I stopped buying firearms for a while. I am now buying magazines for several of the ones I own. I am also picking up ammo here and there too.
Now is definitely the time to stock up mags, especially AR15 and Glock mags. Speaking as a regugee from the People's Republic of Kalifornistan who lived through their magazine ban, get your and your kids' lifetime supply of standard capacity mags while we are still in "salad days" while you still can.

Lrh502

Very Active Member
I placed an order for the LS steel striker for the peace of mind. Need a holster for the P365 too and I’ll order the Vedder LightTuck IWB pretty soon here. However, I still need to test drive it a few more times with different ammo types, including my prefer sd ammo of GDHP 124gr. +P. The first outing was flawless with 150 rounds of ammo. I like to get it up to around 1000 rounds before feeling comfortable to use it as an everyday carry piece.

These two will be the new carry pair:
View attachment 43300

Yg
Where did you get that gen5 Glock 19 with front serrations?

I picked up a Colt Competition 9mm 1911... because you know, I didn't have one.

This time I swear I'm not buying any more guns... for a week or so at least.