• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

How to post an ad?

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Sorry, not familiar with Mac stuff. But you should be able to attach files from your computer.

I don't know why someone more knowledgeable hasn't chimed in yet. :(

WantaG18

a noid
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
I don't know why someone more knowledgeable hasn't chimed in yet. :(

Maybe nobody knows he wants to post an AD.

I can't help because I don't know anything about Mac.

I do know the difference between ADD and AD.

Don't know if that makes me more knowledgeable or just a smart ass.

I need to know how to post an ad from the beginning, not just how to post a photo. I've never advertised guns for sale on this format.

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
Can't help you with the MAC part, but basically, to post an ad here, go down to the Trading Post section, there are three sub sections there.
One is for guns only, one is for gun parts, accessories and ammo reloading components and equipment, etc, , and one is for all non gun related items. They appear in that order.

Pick the appropriate sub section, and left click on it to open it up.
At the top you should see a blank box, if you left click on it, a blank ad will appear. Fill in the title, starting with WTS, which stands for Want To Sell, or WTB, if it's something that you are looking to Buy, or WTT, for Want to Trade for something.
Fill in the location with the name of the city you live in.
Then fill in the details of what it is you want to sell, description, condition, price.
Then drag and drop the pictures of the actual item you are offering for sale, ( no stock or file photos, has to be a picture you took of your sale item) into the ad.
Then just click the box marked post thread at the bottom of your ad and you're done.