Houston man brutally beaten by fake UPS delivery driver

ZilWin

Obsessed Member
I suppose we'll have to answer the door with a gun in our hand. Amazon is using private cars and individuals to deliver packages now. I have recently received more than one pkg. delivered by private cars driven by individuals dressed in street clothes. How can you know who is legit and who is not?

broke_again

Recreational Shooter
I suppose we'll have to answer the door with a gun in our hand. Amazon is using private cars and individuals to deliver packages now. I have recently received more than one pkg. delivered by private cars driven by individuals dressed in street clothes. How can you know who is legit and who is not?
My wife has answered those Amazon drivers with her Glock 43 in hand. She thinks she scared the sh!t out of them because they either don't ring the bell now or they do and haul butt before she gets to the door

MP15Reloader

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
My wife has answered those Amazon drivers with her Glock 43 in hand. She thinks she scared the sh!t out of them because they either don't ring the bell now or they do and haul butt before she gets to the door
+1 my wife likes her glock 43

I usually answer with my glock 19 or fns9. I never answer the door without a tool readily available