• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Holosun 507c issues

Has anyone used one? Mine is in like new condition. Never really gets used and randomly the buttons on the side just stopped working. They used to click and now they just don’t make any noise or do anything at all

USNGoat

Just another dude...
I'd just RMA it, Holosun has an excellent warranty in practice, on paper it's nothing special. I had an HS515C that was beat to (poop), finish gouged off in several areas and it was well past the warranty period. Oh, and they stopped making/selling them at some point too. I sent it in for a repair, was fully expecting to pay for it given it's condition, but they replaced it for free.

I got an email from them yesterday with a warranty form. Filled it out but they said it can take up to two days to get a postage form from them. So now I’m just waiting. I literally had it at the range twice and it sits in the safe most the time so hopefully they replace it because it’s pretty (fack)ed for how little I’ve touched it lol

USNGoat

Just another dude...
They should take care of you, just be aware if you have the 1st generation 507c they're probably going to replace it with the 2nd gen, which uses a different battery and has larger buttons.

Do you remember how long it took to get your shipping label? I filled out the warranty Wednesday morning but still haven’t gotten an email

USNGoat

Just another dude...
Did you call them or just fill it out on their website? I'd call them, if I remember correctly their website form might have not worked when I used it.