• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hello Nevada Shooters!

PrecisionArmory

Valued Member
Commercial Sponsor
Hello Everyone! We are very excited to join Nevada Shooters and show support.

We have been in business for 2 years and we are located on Warm Springs Rd just west of Las Vegas Blvd.

We pride ourselves on low prices and extremely friendly sales and service.

As a special offer to new first time customers from Nevadasshooters stop in and mention this Nevada Shooters add and you will receive $25 extra off any firearm purchase or 10% off any accessory/ammo purchase for first time buyers.

Please feel free to give us a call prior to ordering something to see if we can beat or match the price.

We can also special order anything and normally get it within 1-3 business days.

Thank you!

Precision Armory
2540 W. Warm Springs Rd #200
Las Vegas, NV 89119
702-852-2588

geo

Obsessed Member
Founding Member
Awesome, welcome to the site, We drove into Vegas from Pahrump a few weeks ago and drove by the shop, all this time I never knew you guys were there!

PrecisionArmory

Valued Member
Commercial Sponsor
Awesome, welcome to the site, We drove into Vegas from Pahrump a few weeks ago and drove by the shop, all this time I never knew you guys were there!
Thanks! It’s 2 years in 2 weeks we have a massive sale going on the entire month of May for customer appreciation.

Stop on by next time you’re in town.

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
if i may suggest, some bigger signage outside.

i googled your address and found the place according to google maps.

i drove by there twice! today and didn't notice your place/signs. edit: i drove by before i saw this post and search for ya.

if i see a new place, i will usually try to stop in and take a look. next time i'll try to stop in.

Thanks! It’s 2 years in 2 weeks we have a massive sale going on the entire month of May for customer appreciation.

Stop on by next time you’re in town.

PrecisionArmory

Valued Member
Commercial Sponsor
if i may suggest, some bigger signage outside.

i googled your address and found the place according to google maps.

i drove by there twice! today and didn't notice your place/signs. edit: i drove by before i saw this post and search for ya.

if i see a new place, i will usually try to stop in and take a look. next time i'll try to stop in.

Hello, We share a building with a car dealer we are suite 200 they are suite 100. It’s not the worlds greatest signage but can’t do anything more per City code. We have a big sign above the door that says guns and a sign across the street that says guns with an arrow pointing to the location. It’s A little chaotic with parking but with low overhead we offer lower prices.

Attachments

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
i'll check ya out next time over there. and yeah, i saw the car place. couldn't miss it. lots of trucks and suvs.

bummer about the limits on what you can post.

best of luck to ya!!!

Hello, We share a building with a car dealer we are suite 200 they are suite 100. It’s not the worlds greatest signage but can’t do anything more per City code. We have a big sign above the door that says guns and a sign across the street that says guns with an arrow pointing to the location. It’s A little chaotic with parking but with low overhead we offer lower prices.

mbogo

Bwana Mkubwa
Forum Supporter
The folks there are very nice. I stopped by after breakfast at Home Plate Bar & Grill one day and picked up a Kel-Tec PMR-30.

mbogo

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
What are your hours this weekend?

I might be in town and want to check out the place, and meet you if you are around.