• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fuel line fitting

xxiiiliv

Active member (5.56mm)
installing a lift pump on my truck. Is there such a thing as a male quick disconnect fitting with a barbed end? If so, what info do I need to get one, i.e., sizes, types, etc

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
They do make them, of course..
For the barbed end, you need to know the inside diameter of the hose. The hoses usually say on them.
If there is a threaded end needed...male or female and and size of the threaded fitting that it will engage.
You will also want to determine whether you want the spring-loaded, female end on the hose, or where you will attach the hose.
You could probably take the set-up to Nevada House of Hose and tell them what you want. They know it all, so you don't have to.

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
You didn't notice? It's already done, fittings installed, washed and waxed and interior detailed while I was at it...……….bill is in the mail.

NYECOGunsmith

WILL BAN FOR AAA Batteries
Staff member
Administrator
Lead Bouncer
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Not a problem, all undeliverable bills get forwarded to TitanNV, and if he doesn't pay me, then attack cat gets involved.