Friend murdered by illegal from El Salvador.

Nevada Hudson

Obsessed Member
Our friend , Sophie was murdered by an Illegal alien who went on a murder spree in Douglas and Washoe counties. He murdered 4 people that we know of.
Sofie was raised with guns and knew how to use them. The illegal must have entered her house without her knowing and surprised her.

More tragic loss of life with our "open" borders. Build the wall! This has been updated as more information became available. He is from El Salvador , not Mexico. He still entered the US illegally. Thank one of our Nevada Shooters members for supplying the update.

Last edited:

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Real sorry about the friend and the other victims. It's terrible.

What was the motive?

------------------------------
Isn't it illegal to cross the border illegally? Not to mention how the illegal alien illegally obtained a gun. Instead of building a wall the politicians will want to restrict gun rights. Sad all the way around.

Nevada Hudson

Obsessed Member
He did burglarize the victims homes. Our newly "elected" democrat majority will try all they can to take away "our" gun rights, but no wall.
Around 6 years ago a Mexican National with an "illegal" full auto AK47, converted illegally in California, murdered 4 National Guard people in the Carson City IHOP.

Ricci

uber Member
Forum Supporter
The way I understand the connection is through rodeo/horse stable care. This A-Hole worked for/with all the people he murdered at one time or another. My wife's cousin in Reno knew the older gentleman murdered and told us about it yesterday.
And, OP I echo your comment "that we know of".
The genius scumbag murderer turned on a lifted apple watch which was easily tracked thankfully put him under surveillance; so I am told.

Ricci

uber Member
Forum Supporter
He did burglarize the victims homes. Our newly "elected" democrat majority will try all they can to take away "our" gun rights, but no wall.
Around 6 years ago a Mexican National with an "illegal" full auto AK47, converted illegally in California, murdered 4 National Guard people in the Carson City IHOP.
Pray real hard NV doesn't go the sanctuary city/state route.

oly29

uber Member
Forum Supporter
So when are they going to charge him with the killings. Doesn't make any difference as they won't go after him with the death charge as we don't have any way to put him to death. The tax payers will support him for ever!

Ricci

uber Member
Forum Supporter
So when are they going to charge him with the killings. Doesn't make any difference as they won't go after him with the death charge as we don't have any way to put him to death. The tax payers will support him for ever!
I heard the locals are out for blood on this guy. They're (Sheriff's Office) being very careful with how they handle the illegal immigrant status charges and murder charges so he does get put on death row. Good for them, this guy needs to be put down.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
I heard the locals are out for blood on this guy. They're (Sheriff's Office) being very careful with how they handle the illegal immigrant status charges and murder charges so he does get put on death row. Good for them, this guy needs to be put down.
I hope you are right.

Didn't want to weigh in on this either but, the weirdness of the imbalance of views here prompts me to ask... whats the math on those killed by "illegal folks" as to the math on those killed by "legal" folks... why are you so hellbent on this stupid red herring?

oly29

uber Member
Forum Supporter
I don't know how the people in Vegas were effected but up here you could see the difference before they caught the person. In the neighborhood I live in most of the people who watch the news were doing what the police told them to do and that was to turn on most of the lights in the house and leave them on all night to make people think you were home.
I didn't change my standard of just leaving one light on and moved the pistol a little closer to the bed. After talking with the wife she is now beginning to understand why people own guns and why she needs to have more training on how to use them.