• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

FN 509 Tactical $619, Glock 17C Gen4 $499, Taurus 856 $229, Glock 43 Vickers $474

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
To save someone else the trouble of following two links to find out, there is no $399 Kimber 1911. That price is for the Micro 380. The 1911 price is $599. Now, both of those are decent prices, but there is no $399 Kimber 1911.

SixshooterSam

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Ok so here's perhaps a dumb question.. have any of you guys here actually bought anything through these guys? Normally I'm super leery of websites like this, but since they're a forum sponsor and I don't see anyone bad mouthing them, I assume they're legit? There's a few things they've posted that look like decent deals.

doz

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Ok so here's perhaps a dumb question.. have any of you guys here actually bought anything through these guys? Normally I'm super leery of websites like this, but since they're a forum sponsor and I don't see anyone bad mouthing them, I assume they're legit? There's a few things they've posted that look like decent deals.
They are a legit site. Have you ever looked at Slickdeals? Same thing except for guns/products. Basically, they work off commission links, as they provide a common place to find good deals on stuff.

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
They are legit. If you follow the links, you aren't buying from them, but directly from the well-known retailers that have this particular item on sale.