FBI HRT Agent Acquitted in LaVoy Finicum Shooting Cover-up!

Ron_O

Cave Dweller
This is actually old news but I've been offsite quite a bit since August and just learned about this myself. I can't find where it's been posted here at all. It seems that MUCH of what we discussed here is actually what unfolded.

Criminals with badges. Massive cover-up.

Apparently the jury simply couldn't decide WHO fired the errant shots and much of the blame landed on Oregon Trooper Officer #1 who did most of the shooting which included two of the fatal shots into LaVoy's back.

A ton of discrepancies were uncovered at trial. I've got to get back to work but this is a must-read article for anyone who followed the whole Malheur Oregon incident:

https://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2018/08/dubious_decisions_questionable.html

A second article adds a bit more info:

https://freedomoutpost.com/bombshel...ts-were-fired-only-2-shell-casings-recovered/

“They’ll identify weaknesses. They’ll identify mistakes, and they’ll take actions to correct them,’’ said Greg Bretzing, the FBI special agent in charge at the time of the 2016 shooting case. He has since retired.

Too late you already murdered someone!!

BW

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
It took 25 or so guys to ?FBI?DOJ?Storm troopers? arrest one upper 60’year old guy for warrant last week. at home without a gun and a blind wife.

The swamp will kill to defend itself.

This guy was wanted on the charge of keeping public employees from doing their job. Definitely a death penalty charge!

Here's an Oregonian recap of the trial evidence, including the name of OSP Officer #1 (the shooter) and photos:

https://www.oregonlive.com/expo/new...-police-shooting-of-robert-lavoy-finicum.html
Here's an Oregonian recap of the trial evidence, including the name of OSP Officer #1 (the shooter) and photos:

https://www.oregonlive.com/expo/new...-police-shooting-of-robert-lavoy-finicum.html

If there is some justice, he will be shunned like lon horiuchi

Bulleteater

Big Stick policy
Forum Supporter
This documentary aired in 2017, I just finished watching it for the first time a few minutes ago. It covers Bunkerville and Malheur. Pretty fair and balanced (they interviewed Militia as well as Southern Poverty Law Ctr).

About 12 minutes into the film, there is never-before-seen footage (taken from .Gov cameras, mind you) of feds in Bunkerville pointing their long guns at Bundy supporters. Plus you could hear a fed say to his operators, "you guys are my lethal" (emphasis mine) to deal with the second wave. They were ready to kill.

Point being, the BS narrative that only militia were pointing guns should go right on the bonfire.

American Patriot

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
This documentary aired in 2017, I just finished watching it for the first time a few minutes ago. It covers Bunkerville and Malheur. Pretty fair and balanced (they interviewed Militia as well as Southern Poverty Law Ctr).

About 12 minutes into the film, there is never-before-seen footage (taken from .Gov cameras, mind you) of feds in Bunkerville pointing their long guns at Bundy supporters. Plus you could hear a fed say to his operators, "you guys are my lethal" (emphasis mine) to deal with the second wave. They were ready to kill.

Point being, the BS narrative that only militia were pointing guns should go right on the bonfire.

American Patriot
This documentary (Frontline: American Patriot) also airs TONIGHT at 10pm on PBS Las Vegas.

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
The feds are appealing the judges dismissal of charges. Article on the radio the other day discussed it briefly.

Ron_O

Cave Dweller
The feds are appealing the judges dismissal of charges. Article on the radio the other day discussed it briefly.
Yup.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...of-nevada-rancher-cliven-bundys-case-1591339/

Attorney Larry Klayman, who was barred from repping the Bundy's in the case, filed an appropriate statement:

“They are apparently hopeful that this court, if an appeal is heard, will relieve them from the prospect that their careers at the Department of Justice are over, much more the potential for disbarment,” Klayman wrote. “Given the record, this ‘Hail Mary’ attempt to skate from their own liability is destined to fail.”

And the prosecution tossed in a jab:

She referenced the June 2014 shooting that left Las Vegas police officers Igor Soldo and Alyn Beck dead “at the hands of two of Bundy’s extremist followers.”

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
BE, I had only seen bits of that before, but watched it through this time. Thanks for posting.

What I find interesting is how the LEO senior management kept saying that the bundy side was breaking, flaunting, disrespecting the law of the country and so on.

As a non lawyer, my understanding of the prosecution for the Nevada case, and dismissal of charges with prejudice so they couldn’t be retried, was because of the prosecution breaking the law? Misconduct?

Again, from recollection, wiretapping/recording/listening to client/lawyer conversations, failure to disclose information, and such things. This was never discussed in the report. Funny, strange, how that didn’t get mentioned. Seems like after all the talk of broken laws, the feds would have said “things fell apart because we broke the law!” Oh wait, laws don’t apply to some folks.

And in the Oregon case, body slamming and tasing the defendants lawyer right in the court room after the accused were found not guilty. Then some kind of petty, bs charge to provide a reason for the assault. And dropping the charge because they knew it was total bs. Queue up South Park! YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHROITY!

At the time almost every legal reporter present marveled at how bad that was. many of those reporters were flaming anti bundy liberals, and agreed with the .gov case.

Fast fast forward to the stone arrests a short while ago. 20+ storm troopers to arrest an old guy in his house @ 0500ish. Cameras rolling. Having a few regular guys make the arrest at a reasonable hour, would have seemed like a more reasonable approach considering the nonviolent aspect of the charge.

when the bundy stuff was happening I was more of the mindset of shuddup and pay what you owe. After watching what happened, and the swamp antics over the 4+ years since, bundy and non bundy national stuff, I still don’t FULLY agree with them, but they are really on to something.

American Patriot

Bulleteater

Big Stick policy
Forum Supporter
And the prosecution tossed in a jab:

She referenced the June 2014 shooting that left Las Vegas police officers Igor Soldo and Alyn Beck dead “at the hands of two of Bundy’s extremist followers.”
Those two psychos were wannabe followers, but they were quickly sorted out, then KICKED OUT of the Bundy camp.