Don’t understand people!

I was surfin other for sale web sites and came across so really desperate (poop).
People are actually selling oem Glock cases, gen4 backstraps, the locks that most every guns comes with and even oem plastic Glock sites.
I just don’t understand it.

johnthomas

Henderson
Forum Supporter
There are some people that see value in everything. I am not one of them. And then there are people that will buy almost
anything related to their hobby or interest. I'm not one of these either. I would imagine if I went through all my gun stuff and did the same thing, I could buy something I really want. I have been to auctions where people get the bug and bid on everything that comes up for bid. How does that old saying go? "There is a fool born every minute".

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
Staff member
There are some people that see value in everything. I am not one of them. And then there are people that will buy almost
anything related to their hobby or interest. I'm not one of these either. I would imagine if I went through all my gun stuff and did the same thing, I could buy something I really want. I have been to auctions where people get the bug and bid on everything that comes up for bid. How does that old saying go? "There is a fool born every minute".
I saw an online auction a few weeks ago where someone bought a 1,000 rounds of 9mm for $375 now add to that $15% premium and sales tax on the above. Guy spent ~$465 on 1,000 rounds of 9mm that you could easily find online for $170 shipped.