• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Do you have any match .223/5.56

JimBianchi

Daddy
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I am looking for either 69gn or heavier match grade ammo for my M4. Historically it has shot the best/most accurate. I need some for an upcoming varmint hunting trip.

Only place I found any locally is on Nellis. They have (or had) the TAP 77gn (.223 I think). I'd rather give you guys the business.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
I am looking for either 69gn or heavier match grade ammo for my M4. Historically it has shot the best/most accurate. I need some for an upcoming varmint hunting trip.

Only place I found any locally is on Nellis. They have (or had) the TAP 77gn (.223 I think). I'd rather give you guys the business.
Sorry Jim, no match ammo at the moment, and none on the way in anytime soon.

JFComfort

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Black Hills loads 77gr match ammo. The SOCOM guys use it, it works well with their 1-7" twist M4's

killing folks out to 800 meters with that combo. (says the book "Trigger Men")

JimBianchi

Daddy
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Sorry Jim, no match ammo at the moment, and none on the way in anytime soon.
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll stop by Accuracy Guns first then the base. Someone will have some.

HA-Y-N 702

JB, I use BVAC 75gr Tactical 5.56. My 20" Frankengun loves the stuff! Regretfully, the only places that I've seen it is at (1) Crossroads Show, (2) My ammo closet, and (3) Citadel. The next show is in March 6-7, my inventory is off limits, and you have to buy stuff at Citadel like you're buying soup from the "Soup Nazi" in 'Seinfeld'. Citadel also sells 69gr BVAC ammo. I plan on reviving my reloading interest specifically for varmint and F Class shooting in 5.56, and big game hunting in 7mm Rem. Mag. Good luck on your ammo/varmint hunt! :patriot: