• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dave the Gun Butler?

Jethro

Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
Does anyone here have first hand experience good or bad with Dave? I’m looking to farm out some basic projects
I’ve never gotten around too, nothing technical just looking for an honest person who is not a hack.
I believe he is/was a sponsor but cant recall any forum participation or feedback.

satch001

Old Guy With Gun Fetish
Does anyone here have first hand experience good or bad with Dave? I’m looking to farm out some basic projects
I’ve never gotten around too, nothing technical just looking for an honest person who is not a hack.
I believe he is/was a sponsor but cant recall any forum participation or feedback.
Dave has done work for me, and I couldn't have been more pleased !
All around great guy to work with, and reasonably priced service.
I have referred friends and family to him as well.

akholic

uber n00b
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
hes good to go in my book.Hes done 2 things for me and appears to be a good guy to boot

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
Dave is a great guy. He's done several things for me that I didn't have the experience or tools to do. I love his little shop.

AngryRed

Dumb Founded
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter

Driller319

Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Dave has done some work for me. Prices are good, he gets the job done in a timely manner and he is a great guy.