• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

CZ cherry busted

MP15Reloader

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Great pistols. Can’t stand the reduced surface area I can use to rack the slide, never got used to it to be efficient. But never sold it cause it’s a great shooter at the range

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Congrats ! My sons only complaint is the trigger wears on the trigger finger, he just bought a new one to replace the stock. We’re going to install it this week. He has the C model but damn can he shoot that thing, 8“ steel plate @100 yards is child’s play for him now. I regret trading mine, I can’t seem to match the accuracy with my G19.

tdyoung58

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
So, I finally got this or to shoot.
Love the feel, really love that the barrel axis to my hand is very close. Much different than most of my Sig's. Didn't think the trigger was bad at all. But I do shoot DA/SA guns often. Sights worked well for me for a range gun. Shot good out to about 25y.

MP15Reloader

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
So, I finally got this or to shoot.
Love the feel, really love that the barrel axis to my hand is very close. Much different than most of my Sig's. Didn't think the trigger was bad at all. But I do shoot DA/SA guns often. Sights worked well for me for a range gun. Shot good out to about 25y.
Yeah I love the trigger, I think it’s one of the best factory triggers on the market. It’s an amazing range gun, tangfolio is another one I have that I love.