• Chat feature is now enabled for ALL USERS!

Buying and selling reloading supplies in Arizona

Mohave-Tec

Expert...somethin 'rother
Forum Supporter
Hi all,
I did a lot of trading, buying and selling of reloading supplies while in Las Vegas but now I'm in Arizona and have more than I can use. Question: Can I sell powder from Craigs List in Arizona? and I am assuming that if I can sell powder that I can sell primers and cases as well? I'm in Kingman these days but still watch the forums.
Thanks a bunch
Mohave-Tec

mbogo

Bwana Mkubwa
Forum Supporter
There are no Federal laws prohibiting you from selling reloading components.

You'd have to check Arizona's laws but, based on everything I know about Arizona's gun-friendliness, I doubt there are any such prohibitions.

Check Craigslist's policies as to whether they permit sa;les of components.

Clear enough for you?

mbogo

Mohave-Tec

Forum Supporter
Hi all,
I did a lot of trading, buying and selling of reloading supplies while in Las Vegas but now I'm in Arizona and have more than I can use. Question: Can I sell powder from Craigs List in Arizona? and I am assuming that if I can sell powder that I can sell primers and cases as well? I'm in Kingman these days but still watch the forums.
Thanks a bunch
Mohave-Tec
FYI everybody, Craigslist prohibits to sale of reloading components on their website and it also specifically mentions gunpowder.
Thanks for your input though.

About Craig's list. Approx. 2 yrs ago I was trying to sell my MEC reloaders along with wads and hulls. I was taken down in a very short time advising me the do not want guns or ammo listed. I found out this was some fruit cake anti gun (b****) doing this. I did however get to sell my wads, hulls and charge bars. GOOD LUCK

Mohave-Tec

Forum Supporter
About Craig's list. Approx. 2 yrs ago I was trying to sell my MEC reloaders along with wads and hulls. I was taken down in a very short time advising me the do not want guns or ammo listed. I found out this was some fruit cake anti gun (b****) doing this. I did however get to sell my wads, hulls and charge bars. GOOD LUCK
Greetings, since I never got around to posting anything in the Trading Post, we should carry this conversation over to a PM.