BRPC

Anybody know why BRPC is closed today?? Pulled in early to beat the heat & gate won't open. Nothing on website as of 9 last night but today FB page says closed.

BW

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner
From the website:
The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club range features a Courtesy Range open to general public use, as limited memberships, on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays, Sundays and when the Federal Holiday falls on Monday between 8 AM and 4 PM, weather and events permitting.

If , or when , they open memberships back up , jump on it , I have been a member for a few years.

stitch702

Recovering Gunaholic
Forum Supporter
From the website:
The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club range features a Courtesy Range open to general public use, as limited memberships, on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays, Sundays and when the Federal Holiday falls on Monday between 8 AM and 4 PM, weather and events permitting.

If , or when , they open memberships back up , jump on it , I have been a member for a few years.
At $75 renewals these prices are steals!!

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
From the website:

That seems to only be applying to the courtesy range. The facility as a whole has never had a closure that I'm aware of except for huge private events like SHOT Show or severe weather damage, or when the road was under construction.