Bear Creek Arsenal Raided by ICE, 30 Illegals Taken Into Custody

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
If they are not here legally, and therefore not allowed to possess a firearm, are illegals allowed to build them?
What about fraudulent docs used to obtain a job?
Haven't heard much about this in MSM. It's quite the pickle. They hate guns but love illegals, waiting to see if they'll try to spin this.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article225554780.html

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2...raided-by-ice-30-illegals-taken-into-custody/

In addition to the business in question, schools and other businesses had a high absentee rates. Must a been a furniture sale at Betsons! (Old east coast reference for everyone disappearing)

One thing I learned today, while googling some immigration stuff, is that illegals that use fraudulent ssn's to get jobs and such, they won't be prosecuted if they weren't aware the ssn belonged a person. (As opposed to a number that was never assigned or issued to a real person) the wiki page about this cited a specific case.

johnthomas

Henderson
Forum Supporter
I have never bought anything from them. I bit my lip on my comments, but I have to say something. People that hire illegals know something is not right. They speak limited English and cannot read English. If a background is run, they will come up with screwed up results. It is one thing to have someone mow your lawn or do menial work on your house and not know the background of the worker. It is an entirely different thing to hire people long term where tax, unemployment and workman comp is taken out. I suspect most of the business do know they are not legal and skirt payments to the tax man reducing their overhead. I believe if ice proves a business is involved in this practice, all records should be gone through and a fine based on all the tax payments that should have been paid.

Last edited:

requiem

Ain't nobody got time for that!
Staff member
Administrator
And bloomberg, every town, etc too

I have no doubt there are some everywhere. 6% of. All peeps in da USA are. And they get around.
Well for those groups I’d expect it as the left love their illegals.

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
i do believe you are correct. AGAIN! and i agree.

as i understand it, the nra is currently under investigation for contacts with foreign nationals. which is what illegal immigrants are.

you reckon bloomie and the moms and the rest will get investigated in the same mannor?

Well for those groups I’d expect it as the left love their illegals.

I have never bought anything from them. I bit my lip on my comments, but I have to say something. People that hire illegals know something is not right. They speak limited English and cannot read English. If a background is run, they will come up with screwed up results. It is one thing to have someone mow your lawn or do menial work on your house and not know the background of the worker. It is an entirely different thing to hire people long term where tax, unemployment and workman comp is taken out. I suspect most of the business do know they are not legal and skirt payments to the tax man reducing their overhead. I believe if ice proves a business is involved in this practice, all records should be gone through and a fine based on all the tax payments that should have been paid.
correct. limit the market, limit the problem. No wall is going to fix that. Never in history has it, and, never will it.