Barrel Rests for Gun Cabinet

Just bought a Stack On gun gun cabinet for overflow from my "Big Safe" and need to find some of the HARD PLASTIC barrel rests that screw to the walls.
I do not want to use the flimsy foam rests as comes with the cabinet.
Seems like these would be easy to find but I must be looking in the wrong place and can't seem to find what I am after.
Only the foam ones.
Stack On sells them, but are out of stock till after first of the year and I need em now .
Does anyone know where I can find these, locally if possible, but can order if I have to.
Any help would be really appreciated !



Obsessed Member
Staff member
I make my own, a length of straight 2x4, a forstner bit in the drill press, a couple of straight cuts with a jigsaw, scroll saw or bandsaw, some spray glue and felt, and its ready to install.