April 27-28, 2019 – Fight Focused Rifle I – CQB Fundamentals – $100 for the first day and $200 for both days – 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM – Boulder Rifle and

Roger Phillips

Fight Focused Concepts
Commercial Sponsor
April 27-28, 2019 – Fight Focused Rifle I – CQB Fundamentals – $100 for the first day and $200 for both days – 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM – Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club

“I know you can shoot…..but can you fight?”

Fight Focused Rifle I – CQB Fundamentals

This course covers the fundamentals of fighting with your rifle in close quarters and will give you the option of taking just the first day or the full two-day course. It is designed as an entry-level tactical training course for those that already have a basic understanding of their rifle, but want to actually begin to apply that basic understanding to the idea of fighting in close quarters with it, from 5 yards out to 50 yards. This course will be taught in a very safe and controlled manner. A basic knowledge of you rifle, sighting system, and a correct zeroing of your rifle will be mandatory before taking this course. This is not an introductory course.
700 rifle rounds (50 handgun rounds for two-day course only.) As always, bring more if you want to shoot more.
  • Topics covered in this course include;
  • Safety and basic used of the sling
  • The application of a fighting rifle
  • The correct context of the fight
  • Mindset
  • Loading and unloading
  • Basic manipulations
  • The fighting foundation
  • Grip
  • Fundamentals of marksmanship
  • Use of your sighting system
  • Sight offset
  • Recoil control
  • Consistent recovery from recoil
  • Working from the sling and various sling positions
  • Ready positions
  • Balance of speed and accuracy
  • Balance of speed and control
  • Failure to stop
700 rifle rounds (50 handgun rounds necessary for the two-day option.) As always, bring more if you want to shoot more.

Roger Phillips

Fight Focused Concepts
Commercial Sponsor
Just two more weeks to get in on this class.

April 27-28, 2019 – Fight Focused Rifle I – CQB Fundamentals – $100 for the first day and $200 for both days – 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM – Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club

“I know you can shoot…..but can you fight?”

Fight Focused Rifle I – CQB Fundamentals

This course covers the fundamentals of fighting with your rifle in close quarters and will give you the option of taking just the first day or the full two-day course. It is designed as an entry-level tactical training course for those that already have a basic understanding of their rifle, but want to actually begin to apply that basic understanding to the idea of fighting in close quarters with it, from 5 yards out to 50 yards. This course will be taught in a very safe and controlled manner. A basic knowledge of you rifle, sighting system, and a correct zeroing of your rifle will be mandatory before taking this course. This is not an introductory course.
700 rifle rounds (50 handgun rounds for two-day course only.) As always, bring more if you want to shoot more.
  • Topics covered in this course include;
  • Safety and basic used of the sling
  • The application of a fighting rifle
  • The correct context of the fight
  • Mindset
  • Loading and unloading
  • Basic manipulations
  • The fighting foundation
  • Grip
  • Fundamentals of marksmanship
  • Use of your sighting system
  • Sight offset
  • Recoil control
  • Consistent recovery from recoil
  • Working from the sling and various sling positions
  • Ready positions
  • Balance of speed and accuracy
  • Balance of speed and control
  • Failure to stop
700 rifle rounds (50 handgun rounds necessary for the two-day option.) As always, bring more if you want to shoot more.