• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ABS brake scanner/diagnostic

jdneo

Yaw Kol
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Anybody in here have a diagnostic scanner to read the code off my gmc envoy? I'll pay you for your time before buying the scanner online. Las Vegas area and will come to you. Let me know, thanks.

SixshooterSam

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Autozone and O'reilly will read your codes for free if you just need a simple code read. Just make sure you get the code number from them, so you can diagnose from there.

jdneo

Yaw Kol
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Autozone and O'reilly will read your codes for free if you just need a simple code read. Just make sure you get the code number from them, so you can diagnose from there.
Close but no. Those places only offer engine error codes, they don't scan abs/brake codes.

lasvegasharley

Bearer of arms
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
I can read abs codes for most cars and trucks with my scanner. I live in Henderson. Tomorrow I will be at Sunset and valley view area most of the morning you could stop in and will scan it for you.

jdneo

Yaw Kol
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
I can read abs codes for most cars and trucks with my scanner. I live in Henderson. Tomorrow I will be at Sunset and valley view area most of the morning you could stop in and will scan it for you.
I work during daytime and off on weekends. If you can only do it tomorrow thanks for the offer anyway.

lasvegasharley

Bearer of arms
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
I work during daytime and off on weekends. If you can only do it tomorrow thanks for the offer anyway.
You can come by my house in the evening if you would like, I dont mind. If weekends are the best. Saturday morning is good for me