• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

.22 LR ammo deals

plodder

not so noob
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
These are the times to buy it cheap & stack it deep. Lots of .22 LR ammo deals out there now.
Natchez Shooters has lots of plinking stuff for .03 cents per round and shipping for $5.00.

https://www.natchezss.com/cci-rimfi...735924731281941638329782143083837030908526593

I know it's not like the olden days when we bought it for a penny a round by the pallet load, but compared to 2 years ago these are screaming bargains.

There are lots of other deals out there now if you look. Word to the wise: buy now & don't be one of the chronic whiners who during next "shortage" and run on ammo are complaining that us "hoarders" are ruining things for you.

I’ve noticed prices coming down on .22LR recently....I’ve been buying it as I see OK prices in my travels. I have two kids that are learning to shoot, so we’ve been going through a lot more of it than I have in the last few years; and my stockpile has been growing smaller.

Picked up 2-1100 round black box federal from Sportsman's Warehouse for $42.49 each on-line with in-store same day pickup just before Christmas. They came with a $12.50/box rebate so final cost was $29.99 or $.027 a round.

Picked up 2-1100 round black box federal from Sportsman's Warehouse for $42.49 each on-line with in-store same day pickup just before Christmas. They came with a $12.50/box rebate so final cost was $29.99 or $.027 a round.
I did the same thing, couldn’t resist. Also, be aware on those blazers (bought a case a couple months ago). They are a tad underpowered. Won’t cycle at all in my bobcat. Work fine in my mark IV, but I can hear the difference

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
ASW has Armscor for $16.99 / brick.
Thanks. A bunch of us are looking to put in a bulk order from AWS and go pick it up. I'll need to add some of that.

Edit: Ooo. 5000rd case even better.

Last edited:

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
This is similar to the AR market, but not quite as bad. There is simply too much supply, and not enough demand. All of these guys who were buying and hoarding .22 ammo for the almost 5 years that it was all but unobtainable, are now sitting on basements full of this crap they stood in line to buy, and overpaid for.

Most of these guys won't shoot this stuff up in a lifetime. And they can't sell it unless they take substantial losses. In the meantime the manufacturers have all caught up with the supply demands, and are continuing to crank it out by the pallet loads. So there is too much ammo, and not enough buyers. Just the exact opposite of what existed during the shortage. You're going to see some of the cheapest .22 rimfire ammo in years. Because this will continue. It's already below what it was selling for before the shortage started. Back when the Sandy Hook shooting took place, triggering this whole mess.

doz

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
This is similar to the AR market, but not quite as bad. There is simply too much supply, and not enough demand. All of these guys who were buying and hoarding .22 ammo for the almost 5 years that it was all but unobtainable, are now sitting on basements full of this crap they stood in line to buy, and overpaid for.

Most of these guys won't shoot this stuff up in a lifetime. And they can't sell it unless they take substantial losses. In the meantime the manufacturers have all caught up with the supply demands, and are continuing to crank it out by the pallet loads. So there is too much ammo, and not enough buyers. Just the exact opposite of what existed during the shortage. You're going to see some of the cheapest .22 rimfire ammo in years. Because this will continue. It's already below what it was selling for before the shortage started. Back when the Sandy Hook shooting took place, triggering this whole mess.
They don't have enough Ruger 10/22 rifles with BX-25 mags!

PM720

Poster Level- Expert

Wait till Bloomberg gets elected! 😂😂😂😂

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
All they should have to do to sink this clown is play his greatest hits over and over in the pertinent demographic areas:

"Farmers are idiots" Also belittles machinists

Throw then against the wall and frisk them

On minority criminals ("95% minorities commit, zerox it and hand it to cops")

Blacks and hispanics don't know how to behave in the workplace

Bloomberg the Sexist (twice as many complaints against him as 'Orange man bad'...)

Etc.

etc.

Weaponize his statements and hammer him with them relentlessly.
_________

Wait what were we talking about? ;)