2019 Big Game draw results!

Dusty

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Post them here!
I have Made this post for 5 or 6 years straight now. I happen to be off of work today, making today the longest day of the year. In past years we would sit in front of the computer or smart phone hitting refresh. After doing this for 8-10 hours straight one starts to get discouraged. After all of that when it posts, you were frantically searching threw names, reciting the alphabet in your head to find your name. Then only to find out that they didn't draw anything. Crap then you would repeat the process for all of your buddies. I for one like the new system much better. Wake up check your card and see if it's been hit. If it has, then loose your head and start logging on to see what you or your loved ones drew. Because we all know their log in info to their NDOW account even if they don't.

Good luck everyone. I hope that you draw what you had hoped for in the area you had hoped for. Myself I hope one of My boy's draw a bull tag. If we draw nothing we are still going to spend countless hours in the mountains, and I look forward to posting this years adventures here.

Results hit CC's and show under accounts on website.

Me and my dad didn't get jack sh*T, again.

3 points for Buck now. Going for our 3rd stint in a row of needing 4 points to draw a damn deer tag. 3 tags in 12 years.

F us 3rd and 4th generation Nevadans I guess.

Dusty

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
That sucks man I'm sorry to hear that. I drew a archery buck tag in 26. My wife drew a muzzleloader tag in 26. My boys drew 16 deer tags, and one of my sons drew a 13 antelope tag. another good year for us.

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
Of about 5 adults and 2’kids from our offices that talk about hunting and applied for tags we got a combined total of 2. Everyone applied for elk, muley and Lopes.

One youth muley and one adult archery muley.

jfrey123

I aim to misbehave...
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
12 points for elk and nothing, 5 points for deer and nothing. NDOW hates me.
Last year my buddy drew spine and cow elk as well as a buck tag with 0 points, and his draw advice had me with a shorter than ears tag and a buck with only a point for the buck tag. He’s a ninja at reading into the statistics.

For me this year, I didn’t try that hard. I only put in for antelope and deer close to Reno, knowing that’s basically just putting in for points. I really won’t have time to travel and dedicate to a legit hunt come fall and I’m still a noob anyway. Looks like I’ll spend some weekends chasing birds and rabbits.