1970 Dodge Challenger RT

4x4Brit

Worktruck Driver
Somewhere between a Glock and Holland and Holland The Broadlands set
Wider than the Grand Canyon then.... Interesting or non interesting fact, I grew up a couple of miles from Broadlands, home of the Earl of Mountbatten. He was a World War 2 British Naval Commander, related to the Queen and blown up by the IRA in the 70's. There you go, more than you bargained for in thread about a cool old muscle car.

Wider than the Grand Canyon then.... Interesting or non interesting fact, I grew up a couple of miles from Broadlands, home of the Earl of Mountbatten. He was a World War 2 British Naval Commander, related to the Queen and blown up by the IRA in the 70's. There you go, more than you bargained for in thread about a cool old muscle car.
Great story! now I gotta try to top that - ;)

Was talking with a guy from England that I know is a firearm enthusiast - So I asked him if he had a Lee-Enfield.

His reply: "Have several, and I actually grew up in Enfield, right down the road from the factory that made them."

NYECOGunsmith

Obsessed Member
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Gorgeous car!

But that's not a four speed, that's a " Millennial / Snowflake Anti Theft Device"! And even if they could drive it, if you leave the high beams on, they will get stopped soon by the police for that, since they won't be able to find the high/low beam head light switch to kick the lights down to low beam.

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
Staff member
Gorgeous car!

But that's not a four speed, that's a " Millennial / Snowflake Anti Theft Device"! And even if they could drive it, if you leave the high beams on, they will get stopped soon by the police for that, since they won't be able to find the high/low beam head light switch to kick the lights down to low beam.
How will they roll down the windows when they are stopped?