Nevada Shooters

Go Back   Nevada Shooters > Commercial Sponsors > Roger Phillips > Fight Focused Concepts

Notices

User Tag List

Old 11-22-2017, 05:37 AM   #1
Roger Phillips
Fight Focused Concepts

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default Some things in the works for 2018 with Deus Ex Machina

I just finished my last few courses for 2017 and have begun looking at 2018.

I ran a pretty light schedule in 2016 and 2017 due to having some family issues that needed my attention. Those things have fallen into place and I am looking to pick up some lost momentum. I have been looking at the market and trying to figure out what moves need to be made to regain that momentum. I just kept coming back to the same thing over and over again......the basics, marketing, and creating a new student base. The market is flooded with the guys coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan and selling out courses across the nation is a thing in my past. I'm not saying that I can never get back to that, what I am saying is that it will take a lot of hard work, a really good plan of action, some definite adjustments, and a strong relationship with really good people.

The basic courses and the building of a new student base has always been an obstacle that I had trouble with. The biggest problem was actually having a facility to make that happen. On the most part, my range has always been good to me, but that is not the facility that I am speaking of. What I am talking about is a place with a classroom, an indoor training area, and a place that is professional and functional. What I am talking about is a place to get out of the extreme weather conditions of Las Vegas, where the newer students can be comfortable enough to invest the time to get a proper introduction and for older students to gather, network, train, and build a community.

This one issue has dogged me for years. This one issue is an obstacle that has held me back from being able to do what I know needs to be done.

Tonight I went to check out Deus Ex Machina's new gun smith shop and met with a couple of the founding business owners Ben and Kerry . While being showed around, it became clear that a mutually beneficial relationship between us could be very good for all parties involved. Small classes can be held in the conference room, large classes can be held in the large shop. Gun smith service, armorer courses, training groups, knife courses, CCW courses, seminars, lectures, women's introductory courses, medical courses and UTM training, can all be done here.

This is something that we have talked about for over a year, but all parties involved have been very busy. It look as if things may finally be falling into place.

Here are a few photo's showing the facility. The one photo that is missing would be the 2 large roll up doors and the spacious training area.

We are in the beginning stages of coming up with a plan on how to make a huge impact on the Las Vegas Market. I will keep you apprised as we hopefully nail it down.

You can view some pictures here.

http://fightfocusedconcepts.wordpress.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fight...25175804186404

https://www.facebook.com/roger.phillips.33886

http://www.paragonpride.com/forum/

Last edited by Roger Phillips; 11-22-2017 at 05:40 AM.
Roger Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:40 PM   #2
megawatt
Obsessed Member

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Good, I am also ready in 2018 to get the tribe back together.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:06 AM   #3
Billua
Lake Mead Explorer

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
applause

Sounds like a great solution Roger!

Semper Fi!
Billua is offline   Reply With Quote