Nevada Shooters

Go Back   Nevada Shooters > Commercial Sponsors > Seymour-Made Knives

Notices

Seymour-Made Knives Seymour-Made Knives makes hand forged blades and it's own Damascus steel. Stainless steel knives are also made using the stock removal method. Seymour-Made Knives also has a knife sharpening service. If you have a knife you need sharpened please let us know and we can sharpen it for you, or repair one of your old favorite knives.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2018, 07:39 AM   #1
kerby
LV Local

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default location

where might this new shop be? I would like to bring a project by for you to check out. See if you can do anything with it. Or I can email you some pics.

thanks
Kerby
kerby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 06:02 AM   #2
jseymour
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerby View Post
where might this new shop be? I would like to bring a project by for you to check out. See if you can do anything with it. Or I can email you some pics.

thanks
Kerby
Hey Kerby. Sorry for the late reply. New shop is at 4500 savoy blvd. Since I'm working a full time job to get the shop back up and running make sure you call at 702-882-7665 before coming over to verify I am there. Take care.

Jimmy
Old 03-16-2018, 12:04 PM   #3
kerby
LV Local

Default busy

Jimmy,
I understand about the full time stuff. I am in the middle of my busy season also. I am not on a clock, just something I had a thought on. As I am in Las Vegas, maybe I can send a couple pics via email for you to review. It's basically taking an older blade and grinding it down to modern survival machete/knife and adding a better handle. That way if it is something you think fits your scope of work, when work slows I can make the drive.

Thanks
Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseymour View Post
Hey Kerby. Sorry for the late reply. New shop is at 4500 savoy blvd. Since I'm working a full time job to get the shop back up and running make sure you call at 702-882-7665 before coming over to verify I am there. Take care.

Jimmy
kerby is offline   Reply With Quote