Nevada Shooters

Go Back   Nevada Shooters > Specialty Discussion: Hand Guns > Semi-Auto

Notices

Semi-Auto Rock out with your Glock out! Here's the forum for everything semi auto related (except 1911s, there's a forum for that!)

User Tag List

Old 01-22-2018, 01:34 AM   #11
sbubrick
Obsessed Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Supply and demand! I have read estimated street price of $500.00. it should sell well. Like the car Business if it does not sell the price will drop. The iPhone X is still selling at Apples retail price because there is a demand. If I decide that I want it I will pay the going price. simple as that............
sbubrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 09:55 AM   #12
rockey8279
uber Member

I'm sure retail MAP will be less than the MSRP, so most of the shops here in town (not all) will have it at MAP. I'm guessing, it will be in the low $500 range.
rockey8279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 03:55 PM   #13
Beefstews
uber n00b

You can preorder it now for $550. https://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperst....cfm/ID/202750
Beefstews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 04:30 PM   #14
4x4Brit
#pro

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)

I'm not seeing this gun being successful at $550. Price it at $450 and they will sell tons imo.
4x4Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 06:01 PM   #15
sbubrick
Obsessed Member

I fondled it for the last 4 days at Shot Show. This gun had the biggest attraction at the show. The gun is not in there main catalog they had a separate one printed they had tons of them for the show. They ran out of them early morning of day three. My prediction from what I saw in the crowds is this gun will be in high demand for months to come. It comes with two 10 round magazines, one flush mounted and one with the pinkie extension. The 12 rounder will be an option and the only one that I can think of as the gun comes with night sights......
sbubrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 06:29 AM   #16
Grumpyoldretiredcop
uber Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I got my hands on it too... and I'm not that impressed. It's pretty chunky. I don't think it's going to replace my G43 anytime soon. Too bad, I really wanted to like it. My P320s are refusing to talk to me now!
Grumpyoldretiredcop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 08:24 PM   #17
OntheAir

I was invited to Sigís Range Day before Shot Show. I have a side hustle where my friend and I do a podcast on AR-15s. I am not a Sig guy at all, my friend is.

I was able to put close to 100 rounds through the p365. After shooting the S&W, Glock and Walther offerings in the same category... I ordered a P365 from my dealer.

Itís much smaller than my everyday carry. It wasnít a nightmare to shoot for a guy with bear paws. The extended mag fits my hand perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OntheAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 03:15 AM   #18
Warboar
uber Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

How does this compare to the P290 as far as size? I know the grip will be wider but overall size is my question. I bought the P290 when they first hit the street before they got all the bad press and changed their trigger to the Re-strike capability. I love my P290 as it's about the smallest over all sized 9mm out there. Mine's a bit chunky though compared to the newer model. Mine is 20 oz. empty with the new one being a few ounces lighter.
Warboar is offline   Reply With Quote