Nevada Shooters

Go Back   Nevada Shooters > Main Room > Our Right to Keep and Bear Arms

Notices

Our Right to Keep and Bear Arms The place to discuss all gun rights issues, pro-gun/anti-gun legislation and general Second Amendment topics. All other topics will be locked.

User Tag List

Old 11-17-2017, 05:03 AM   #51
SG1
lets do it.

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemo22 View Post
If you guys bother to read what I posted, I said I could not disclose until at least mid-dec. I said I would be more than willing to meet up and show what I have. It's nothing big like oh my god its going to bring down the whole AG office to its knees. However, I believe it clear shows what type of person he is and and how he runs his office, which lacks integrity.

I have some documents which provides insight on what I am talking about and I do not want them on the internet right now.

There are other republican candidate/s running (might be more in the future) who could be a better choice. Just do a google search. I haven't seen anyone else comment on the whole gaming control board/Sands incident even though there is tons of information on it. Just do your research there is still plenty of time before candidates officially announce their name.

Instead of telling me to put up or shut up read what I wrote and maybe ask to meet up then, if not then after mid-dec I can show what I have. Its not hard, I thought we were all one team working on a common goal. Maybe I am reading the comments wrong.....
Find me a person in politics he is clean.

And they are just Establishment RINOs who will just piss away the victory we give them, look at what they did we had the state house, we could have past anything we wanted, CC, 2nd Amendment protection act, ended Sanctuary city status, school vouchers/choice, etc, but they did nothing but waste it on tax hikes, and DL for illegals, they had their chance and they are all getting removed and replaced. Time to burn it down and start over.

We are working on stopping the left from stealing our freedoms and turning Nevada into a one party state by shifting the population composition via immigration/sanctuary city/pro invader policies.

Some of us want that, some do want that, but want to do so with a series of self impose limits/rules that hinder them and make our tasks needlessly more complexes and give our enemies a hand they would not other wise have.
SG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 05:08 AM   #52
SG1
lets do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Shelton View Post
At least these past couple of years the veil has come down and everyone can see they are the same as the Democrats.

The sad thing is. Few care.

They care more about some football player who won't stand for the anthem than they care about the smiling Republican politician that has stolen their country from them while waving a flag.
Wrong, we do see them, but they are worse then Democrats, at least when they take office, they follow through on their promises, wield power, pass laws, etc.

The Establishment is filled with whores, cowards, traitors, all of whom line their pockets while explaining why they can not do what can be done with no real effort or risk.

Dont need an army, just a few factions of the base really, really, really pissed off and awoken, which we have more and more of.

The ones who are not, will not vote in the primary, when we do, they will be stuck with OUR choice, not some useful idiot

Seeing how the NFL ratings are dropping faster then the rates of illegal immigration, I think the tide is turning.

Thank God, Football like most major sports is a waste of time and distraction.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:01 AM   #53
Fogie
Swimming Pool Monkey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I disagree. Sports are harmless, and don't distract from anything. Chew gum and walk....That's my motto.
Speaking of which, this is NASCAR championship weekend. #18!!
Now, who's running for what?
Fogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 12:32 PM   #54
Ron_O
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogie View Post
I disagree. Sports are harmless, and don't distract from anything. Chew gum and walk....That's my motto.
Speaking of which, this is NASCAR championship weekend. #18!!
Now, who's running for what?
Yeah baby!!!
Ron_O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 06:22 PM   #55
joemo22

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG1 View Post
Thank God, Football like most major sports is a waste of time and distraction.
That I can completely agree with! They use to be a welcome distraction.
joemo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 06:03 AM   #56
SG1
lets do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemo22 View Post
That I can completely agree with! They use to be a welcome distraction.
Its easy to esacpe, that is why so many people do, we are turning this around, righting the ship. We are Americans.