Nevada Shooters

Go Back   Nevada Shooters > Main Room > General Conversation

Notices

General Conversation The place to discuss topics NOT firearm related. ** Make sure the topic in question does not belong in another section before posting. **

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 02:00 PM   #11
requiem
deum genus

the irony of this is gun owners bitch and complain about censorship on facebook and twitter.

I've looked at "gab" which is the twitter alternative. if you just wanna scroll through stupid memes and bloviating, then it's your cup of tea.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:40 PM   #12
Dusty
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooty View Post
Hey troll

That's hilarious!
Old 01-16-2018, 05:06 PM   #13
jomama2458
uber n00b

@pooty @Dusty
Your posts just buttressed my point. They're just like what you get from the establishment left, a personal attack without even addressing the point of the argument. You guys are more alike the democrats you vilify than different when you post crap like that. I'm a bit left of center politically and so is your president and like me, he has to deal with LEO's that have become accustomed to a docile citizenry. I'll know the right balance has returned when those who took their swearing in vows begin living them out and arresting those who tend to forget them. In that way, I'm more conservative than either of you when it comes to our US Constitution. LEO's seem to have become pretty liberal about its interpretation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEswP_HSFV4

That the person who perpetrated the act above is not swinging from the gallows is a source of shame on this nation and every single scumbag that has allowed this happen needs to be held accountable. One hundred years ago there would be a rope waiting for those LEOs at the end of their day instead of a warm office. It's guys like you that are making this country a ****hole, not me.
Old 01-16-2018, 05:14 PM   #14
Dusty
Obsessed Member

Default Twitter Engineer Writes Code to Delete Gun Enthusiasts, Conservatives!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomama2458 View Post
@pooty @Dusty
Your posts just buttressed my point. They're just like what you get from the establishment left, a personal attack without even addressing the point of the argument. You guys are more alike the democrats you vilify than different when you post crap like that. I'm a bit left of center politically and so is your president and like me, he has to deal with LEO's that have become accustomed to a docile citizenry. I'll know the right balance has returned when those who took their swearing in vows begin living them out and arresting those who tend to forget them. In that way, I'm more conservative than either of you when it comes to our US Constitution. LEO's seem to have become pretty liberal about its interpretation.

That the person who perpetrated the act above is not swinging from the gallows is a source of shame on this nation and every single scumbag that has allowed this happen needs to be held accountable. One hundred years ago there would be a rope waiting for those LEOs at the end of their day instead of a warm office. It's guys like you that are making this country a ****hole, not me.
My reply was to his picture and had nothing to do with you. I think the picture is hilarious. If I wanted to implicate you in my post I would have quoted you as well.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2018, 05:21 PM   #15
FightForYourRight(s)
Nevada ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomama2458 View Post
@pooty @Dusty

We already hashed this out with you when you were using your last user name, netfences. We don't need to do it again.
Old 01-16-2018, 05:23 PM   #16
pooty
uber Member

yo momma is more conservative
@jomama2458
Old 01-16-2018, 05:53 PM   #17
jomama2458
uber n00b

@pooty
More meaningless drivel?

@FightForYourRight(s)
Whatever dude, I already told you we're not the same person, think what you want. What's funny about your strategy is that it's so textbook. Accuse everyone of what you do. Put forward the need for proof when others get close to the truth and then disregard it when the burden is on you to back up your claim. To me, you post like a well trained disinformation agent and anyone who threatens to expose that is a problem for you. It makes sense that you would try to take them out the way you're trying to. It's clean and underhanded, just your style

The Mandalay Bay thread was riveting from page one when live reports were coming in but it didn't take long for those 'saner' minds to come in and tame the narrative. Then came the big freeze on information which you endorsed and validated in all your posts. Next came the redirection away from deep state LEOs and toward Paddock/Danley/ISIS. I have to hand it to you, you're very good at what you've been assigned to do
Old 01-16-2018, 07:34 PM   #18
requiem
deum genus

closed.

enough of this.

the ban hammer's gunna start-a-swingin.